YSR pension kanuka new list 2020: Andhra Pradesh The government of AP has announced the latest list of the beneficiary 2020 under YSR pension kanuka scheme. That candidate who apply for the schemes and wait for the final list here you can very easily search your name in the beneficiary list we have to provide full information regarding the beneficiary list. Andhra Pradesh Government CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has started many schemes to the beneficiary peoples.
|Name of the scheme||YSR pension kanuka|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh YSR pension kanuka new list 2020
Transgender candidate are also eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
Single women with age 30 years old are eligible and also the widow womens with age 35 years old are eligible to get the benefit of ysr Kanuka Pension Yojana.
These Schemes improve the conditions of the poor peoples and also give them financial assistant. YSR Kanuka pension scheme is very helpful for those who suffer with very poor conditions. Here we provide the full details regarding features of the scheme eligibility criteria and also the beneficiary list of 2020.
Detail of the scheme
Scheme names- ysr kanuka pension scheme
Announced by- CM of AP Jagan Mohan Reddy
State- Andhra Pradesh
Beneficiary peoples- poor and vulnerable section of society
Announced date- may 2019
Officially launch date- July 2019
Apply mode- online
Other name of the schemes- NTR Bharosa scheme
YSR pension kanuka Updated List
All candidates those want to check YSR passion Kanuka schemes then select beneficiary in different category by choosing the option given below. Candidates need to visit the official websites then in the homepage you need to see some options. Information related to District Mandal Panchayat and place of Residence. After filling all the information very carefully click on the “go” button.
All candidates those want to face any kind of problems to download the beneficiary list then you need to contact with the authority the helpline number is 8662410017. You also visit physically in the office address that is “Society for elimination of rural poverty 2nd floor Doctor NTR administrative block Pandit Nehru RTC bus Complex Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh -520001
Objective of the scheme
- The scheme provides the social security to the poor peoples.
- Behind the implementation of the pension scheme to make the poor people financially stable.
- The schemes provide pension to the needy peoples those belongs to BPL and EWS categories.
- The registered beneficiary will attain the pension amount in there bank account every month.
- The primary beneficiary will be poor and East residents of the state. State Windows and handicapped will also attend the benefit of social welfare scheme.
- The registered beneficiary will attain the pension of amount in their bank account every month. So it must be sure the beneficiaries have their bank account.
- To The Eligible candidates of the state such as Windows, senior citizens, weavers will receive pension of amount rupees 2250.
- For the handicapped beneficiary government provide them rupees 3000 due to the expensive treatment. The new CM has declared that the amount will soon be increased rupees 10000.
- Under the scheme support will be provided on a monthly basis.
- Pension amount will be transferred through the direct transfer method.
- It is provide better livelihood to the beneficiary.
Aadhar Card passport size photograph, BPL category certificate, age certificate, iD proof certificate, be via registration scheme handicapped certificate bank account detail monthly income certificate land certificate vehicle descriptions electricity bills power consumption detail.
If candidates of AP want get the benefit of the scheme Knukha Pension Yojana then they must have the award certificates. That we already know that if we want the benefit of the scheme the candidate must have the residents of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will have to submit copies of their state Issued residential document to the department. Only the age of 60 years old can take the benefit of the schemes. The ration cards of the candidate are must to attach with the application form.
YSR pension kanuka new list 2020
Bank account is very necessary to the candidate those who want to take the benefit. About the account detail will be necessary for the successful transfer of pension. The beneficiary cannot use more than 300 unit of electricity per month. YSR pension kanuka scheme is provided to the one person of the family but if any family member is mentally handicaps physically handicapped then he or she are also eligible for the scheme.
- The scheme is applicable to the people who are above 60 years old and only they will receive pension.
- The person who belongs to backward classes their age Limit 50 years to be eligible to get the pension under the scheme.
- The window who are above 18 years old have to show the death certificates of their husbands are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Physically and mentally challenged people there is a no criteria to become the part of the schemes they are eligible to take the benefit of the scheme eligible for the scheme.
- The patients of dialysis are eligible to become the beneficiary under the scheme.
Click here: ap ysr navasakam scheme
Dear readers, we have to provide here the beneficiary list of the Kanuka Pension Yojana. Here we have to provide the latest list of the beneficiary those apply for the scheme. With the help of this least you can check your name easily. YSR pension kanuka scheme is very official for the old age and this able person’s because of their condition because they are not able to earn money. They can’t earn money for their livelihood and totally depends upon the financial assistant. This project mainly for those people who need this help.
Steps to check the beneficiary list 2020
- All candidates those are applied for the schemes and want to take the benefit then first they have to click on the link AP YSR kanuka scheme.
- In the home page you have to click on the report section and wait to open the next page.
- Now choose from scheme wise analysis or area wise analysis.
- In the given page select your district and then Panchayat name.
- Now you will see number of the pensioners according to the pension type.
- So guys with the help of these Dam so you can check your beneficiary name in the beneficiary list if you have to travel any problem then comment in the below section.
Government also provides the helpline number to the beneficiary candidate. The entire candidate those who want to apply and have to suffer with many questions in their mind and ask from the authority then they have to contact with this number. We have also provided you address with the help of this address you also contact with the authority and ask them the full detail of the scheme.
Society for elimination of rural poverty 2nd floor NTR administrative block Pandit Nehru RTC bus complex vijayawada Andhra Pradesh 520001. Another mobile number – 0866 2410 017.
YSR pension kanuka scheme is for the peoples of the state Andhra Pradesh. It is a pension scheme to hold the needy people of the state.
It included scheme old age pension, widow pension, disable pension, toddy tappers pension, transgender pension, fisherman pension, single women pension, traditional pension, dappu artist pension and CKDU pension.
Dear readers this is full information regarding AP YSR Kanuka schemes. For more information you have to comment in below section.