YSR illa sthalalu scheme status and list/ysr housing scheme sanction list: Government of AP announced housing scheme for their citizens. YSR housing scheme 2020 is provide housing facility to the financially weak citizens of the state. This scheme for APL, BPL families in AP state. This housing facility for all those people who are financially weaker and under four categories they are benefited with the scheme. Those people who have not their own home. All those peoples of the state are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
ysr housing scheme sanction list: Government of AP announced YSR illa sthalalu scheme on the dates of 8 July 2020. Huge number of candidates applies for the scheme now all they want to check the status of the application form and also their final beneficiary list. So guys you are in the right place here we provide the status of application form. In this article we have to provide simple steps with the help of these steps easily you get your application status and with the help of these steps you can check your beneficiary list.
ysr housing scheme sanction list
Yojana name-YSR illa sthalalu scheme
Authority- AP state Housing Corporation
Announced by- jagan Mohan Reddy
Beneficiaries- peoples of the state
State- Andhra Pradesh
Objectives- To provide house to financially weak families of AP
Government of AP announced various scheme for their people welfare. State Government also provides housing facility for all those peoples who can’t have their pucca house. AP Government of AP wants to distribute pakka house to eligible peoples on the occasion of Ugadi. Government of AP has post on these programs due to lockdown. Now the CM orders to its official associated with the scheme to distribute house listed in stock To the Eligible families of the state. The first slot of distribution of YSR illa sthalalu schemebution has been held on 8 July 2020.
- Government of AP distributes approximately 15 lakh houses for needy people. The houses distributed in such areas that are Visakhapatnam, kurnool, nellore district.
- The houses will have living rooms, bedrooms, kitchen, open area, brahmanda and also toilet.
- Under this flagship programmers by government will be constructed more than 30 lakh houses by 2024.
- The houses are to be registered in the name of women’s of the beneficiary household.
This scheme for that entire candidate who belongs to poor categories such as EWS/MIG/LIG and others. All those people who have not home they can apply for AP Housing scheme. Topi have sanctioned rupees 3691.79 crore for housing section for the financial year 2020 and 21. The state government is going to give pakka house to old the beneficiaries.
How many types of houses built under the scheme?
Under housing government of AP built three types of houses. This type of houses will depend upon their locations such as,
- AP YSR Grameen housing scheme
- AP YSR urban housing scheme
- YSR economic weaker section housing scheme
Andhra Pradesh YSR housing scheme also called as YSR avasyojana and also called as
YSR illa sthalalu scheme. CM announced these programs would benefits around 27 lakh peoples in the state. Who are qualified under the housing scheme requirements. However the government of AP has also planned around 21 scheme lying and faces on the benefit of vulnerable section.
Passport size photograph
Annual income certificate
- This housing scheme for all Gramin and urban areas people.
- People living in urban area with annual income level 1,44000 and people living in rural area with annual income below 1,20000 eligible for scheme.
- Only those people are eligible those have White ration card.
- Applicant or anyone in his her direct family must not have a house or land.
- Applicant must have a residence of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Along with the the aforementioned condition applicant need to show APL or BPL Ration card.
- These all conditions candidate need to fulfill if they want to get benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant consuming less than 300 units of power monthly are eligible for the scheme.
Andhra Pradesh scheme Apply online
Housing Scheme Apply Online: Click here
- Till date government of AP not disclosed how to apply for the scheme yet.
- Government only makes a formal announcement about the scheme on 12th July 2020.
- In any case the procedure of the application form is online then candidate need to fill the application form online and also upload a scanned copy of each document.
- In case of offline mode applicant has to fill application form and have to enclose all the required documents and submit them in the concerned department.
ysr housing scheme sanction list and status
- Andhra Pradesh Government also released the status for residence under the scheme.
- The applicant who has enrolled for housing scheme can know the eligibility status by approaching the nearest gram Sachivaalayam.
- All those candidates who already apply for the scheme those have not their own house they have to check the status of the application form.
- Before applying to the scheme make sure to check the eligibility criteria and also required documents.
- After applying for the scheme you can check the beneficiary list online using BEN ID OR UID OR ration card.
AP beneficiary list
The government of AP will release the name of the beneficiary. All candidates easily check their name in the beneficiary list. Government of AP is so take a printout of the beneficiary candidates and paste it on the ball of the local municipal office. Also candidate can check the beneficiary list through online mode here is the procedure.
- Firstly candidate needs to visit given website link.
- In the home page candidate needs to click on the “beneficiary search” link.
- Ok now you will get 3 search options that is ID, UID and ration card.
- Can you read after enter the search detail.
- List of applicants who have got selected for the skin will appear on the screen.
- Look your name in the official list
ysr housing scheme sanction list Helpline number
Government also provides helpline number for that candidate who can suffer to download the beneficiary list. Candidates contact with the authority and easily ask them for help.
Helpline number/ toll free number- 1100
All the peoples of the states those doesn’t have their land or house will benefit under the scheme. This scheme provides housing facility for all needy people.
There are approximately 27 lakh peoples of Andhra Pradesh when affected by the scheme.
Check beneficiary list of YSR illa sthalalu scheme receiver provide in given article read carefully.