Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme: Here is the Great news for all the people of Andhra Pradesh. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy announced the new scheme for the people of their state. The name of the Scheme is YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme. We provides you all the detail of this scheme. Before explain this scheme please make sure that you should read all the valuable this shown in this page. This scheme is mainly for the help of SC, ST entrepreneurs. We will provide you all the information like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents List, Portal, Helpline Number of this scheme.
As you all know that due to corona virus most of the migrant workers have left the state because of no work, and now, state government is planning to support the marginal communities. Before elaborate this scheme 1st we will discus about this scheme. CM Jagan on 26 October 2020 has launched Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme at his camp office.
YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of launch||26 October 2020|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target people||SC/ST People|
|Check Here||Detail of this scheme|
|Application Form||Check here|
|Helpline Number||Providing Soon|
Beneficiaries of SC / ST Welfare Schemes
This scheme is mainly for the purpose or as part of special industrial policy 2020-23, that will benefit industrialists from SC and ST communities. According to the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh the SCs and STs remaining as workers are long gone and the time is fast approaching for them to grow as industrialists. He said we are giving incentives of Rs 1 crore and carrying out skill development and facilitation programs to enhance the skills of them. Stamp duty, interest rebate, discounts on SGSTs, quality certification, discounts on patent fees and many other incentives available to SC and ST industrialists.
Various programs had been started to encourage SCs / STs of which 16.2% were allotted to SCs and 6% to STs for allotment of land in industrial parks.Jaganmohan Reddy
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020 Benefits
- The scheme will help the SCs / STs to start with their new business endeavor.
- This scheme is a part of special industrial policy planning to create awareness through the scheme.
- A huge number of the jobs in the state are held by marginal communities will get fee reimbursement.
- For those who want to start an industry, authorities have been directed to take steps to create awareness on the issue.
- In order to felicitate the work of the scheme the state government has invited companies like Amul, P&G and Reliance to the state.step towards ensuring social justice and provision of various incentives to promotes over 360 manufacturing and 9,000 service sector activities.
- The Grama Volunteers will coordinate the scheme in collecting the details of the eligible applicants.
- Under this program government were allocated 16.2% land to SCs and 6% land to STs in industrial parks.
ysr housing scheme sanction list: Click Here
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Caste certificate
- The applicants should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The candidates should belong to the SC/ST Communities of the state.
- Applicants should belong to the vulnerable sections of society.
FAQs on Jagananna Badugu Vikasam Scheme
This scheme is mainly for the purpose or as part of special industrial policy 2020-23, that will benefit industrialists from SC and ST communities.
The scheme will help the SCs / STs to start with their new business. Due to this new job create and economy also boost.
There is no information regarding the registration procedure and the official portal for this scheme.