up scholarship.nic.in Status: UP scholarship status: UP scholarship is one of the biggest scholarships that provided by the government of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme provides the motivation and financial assistant to The Eligible students of the state.
This scholarship is for all categories of the state. Every eligible and needy student can take the benefit of the scholarships. Huge number of students wants to get the scholarships for their higher study and applying for the scholarships. Large number of students applied for this scholarship. Now all the students are waiting about the selection list declared by the UP scholarship authority.
Pradhanmantri Scholarship: Click Here
UP scholarship is equally available for all the applicant belongings to any of the caste category OBC general SC and ST. Candidates from those colleges which are blacklisted by the authority are not eligible to apply for the scholarship. Information and document provided by the applicant must be authentic and genius. Students those applied for their scholarship they firstly check the status of the scholarships online only. Dear students there is a two types of application form a separate for freshers and renewable student applies.
Important points of the scholarship
- Scholarship name- Uttar Pradesh scholarship
- State- Uttar Pradesh
- Department- ministry welfare department, backward classes welfare department, tribal welfare department and Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
- Application timeline for UP pre Matric Scholarship- update soon
- Application form timeline for UP Post Matric Scholarship– update soon
- Correction of Pre Matric Scholarship- update soon
- Correction of post matric scholarship application form- update soon
- Disbursement of scholarship- update soon
Adityanath yogi laptop Distribution: Click here
Courses for which UP scholarships are available
We have to provide the list of that under the scholarship provided by the government. Class ninth, class tenth, class eleventh, class twelth, undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses, certificate programs Diploma and other examinations.
Passport size photograph
Current year fees receipt
Bank passbook of students
Mark sheet of qualifying examination
Student’s id proof
- Only eligible students can take the benefit of the scholarship. If a candidate is not eligible then they not do not take the benefit of the scheme.
- If the candidate fulfill the criteria only then you should process for the land fill the application form and take the benefit of the scholarships.
- Applicant must be residence of Uttar Pradesh admission process of domicile certificate of the State Authority.
- For scholarship under pre Matric class 9th and 10th category student must be studying in either class 9th or class 10th.
- UP scholarship post matric student must have qualified 10th and must have enrolled class 11th for class 12th. UP scholarship post matric other than 11th, 12th candidate must have qualified class 10th must be any higher education programs in any of the University of the State.
up scholarship.nic.in Status
Government of Uttar Pradesh social welfare department for class 9th 10th 11th and 12th and also for undergraduate and postgraduate certificate courses for renewable and fresh candidate is provided. Now the department has announced the beneficiary candidate that receives the scholarships of classes of pre matric and post matric. The distribution of UP scholarship status 2020 status will be done on 26th January 2020 all the candidate those applied they have to check here the scholarship status very easily to follow some steps.
Government provides scholarships to the beneficiary candidates. For OBC, SC, ST, minorities general categories. All those students who belong to group 1 and Hosla government provide them 1200 Rupees as scholarships and those are days college government provides those 550. All those students who belongs to group 2 and hosteler government provide them 820 rupees and those are day Scholars government provide them 530 rupees. All candidate those belongs to group 3 categories and wholesaler government give them 570 rupees and for day Scholars government give them 300 rupees. Students who belong to group D Government gives them 380 rupesh for hosteller government gives them 230 rupees for day scholar students.
Family income criteria for eligibility:
Government provides scholarship to the every students of the state. But there is a annual income restriction to the student. Those students who studied in ninth and tenth class and the category general, minority and OBC category. Government provide scholarships only on that condition when their annual income of the family is 100000 rupees.
For post matric students those studied in intermediate classes and belong to the categories general, SC, ST, minorities and also OBC. Government only provides them scholarships when their family income is 200000 rupees.
All post matric students those studied in 11th and 12th class and all those category is General OBC SC ST and your family income is up to rupees 2.5 lakh are eligible to get the benefit of the schemes. The in any case the family income is exceed 2.5 lakh then the family students are not eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
Steps to check UP scholarship status
- First of all I want to check then click on the link UP scholarships 2020 status.
- In the homepage of Uttar Pradesh government scholarship and fee reimbursement online system click on the status button.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth correctly.
- The search button and application status will be display on the screen.
The scholarship is providing for all the students of the state. The main objectives of the government to provide the scholarship are the financial support for the student. Uttar Pradesh scholarships authority will provide multiple pre Matric, post matric scheme for SC, ST, OBC minority and general students.
Q: Who is eligible to get the UP SCHOLARSHIP?
UP scholarship provide for pre Matric and post matric for both. SC, ST, OBC and also for general categories.
Q: Is that UP scholarship is only for UP Board students
All student who studied at any recognized school colleges institute in UP can apply for the scholarship
Q: How to check UP scholarship status?
In this article we have to provide brief information’s how to check the UP scholarship status online very easily.
Dear student this is a full information regarding UP scholarships for more information you have to comment in the below section. If you have any questions regarding the article then you ask in the comment box.