Sharad Pawar gram Samridhi Yojana started by government Maharashtra, The current MVA government had lunched this rural prosperity scheme. This new scheme is the combination of National Rural Employment Guarantee scheme and Maharashtra state employee guarantee scheme. On the birthday of NCP chief on 12th December 2020 the State Government of Maharashtra has started new scheme.
On the occasion of Sharad Pawar birthday government has given a big gift to Sharad Pawar and launch B Sharad Pawar grams Samriddhi Yojana in his name. This scheme is to provide various personal benefits to the rural citizens who are looking for work in rural areas. This scheme will be linked to the scheme MANREGA. The Maharashtra cabinet has approved the implementation of the Brahmin Samruddhi Yojana in the name of NCP president Sharad Pawar. All eligible applicants who wish to apply under this scheme should read all the instructions carefully then apply for the scheme
Sharad Pawar gram samridhi Yojana
This scheme has been started in the name of ncv Chief Sharad Pawar. Under this scheme the rural prospectus theme in the name of Sharad Pawar will be started. The scheme will be launched on the December 12th when sharad Pawar turns 80 year old. The Yojana will have the work undertaken usually through MANREGA job guarantee scheme under new head. Sharad Pawar Gramin Samriddhi Yojana will be launched through the mANREGA and state plan.
Highlights of the scheme
- Name of the scheme- maharashtra Sharad Pawar gram Samridhi Yojana
- Application status- online
- Benefit- the income of a farmer will be increased
- Year- 2021
- Launched by- Maharashtra government
- Objective- developing farmers and rural areas
- State -Maharashtra
In the owner of Pawar the government has started his ruler prosperity scheme. The objectives of the scheme transform the ruler economy and empower peoples. This scheme also aims to bridge the rural and urban divide. This is also known as a ruler prosperity scheme and with the help of the scheme around 1 lakh kilometre Road that will connected farms will be undertaken. It will improve the access to farm and will also provide jobs. The Government of Maharashtra proposed to complete them in the next three year with an expenditure of approx rupees 10, 0000 crores.
- Applicant must be a permanent residence of Maharashtra then they are applicable for the scheme.
- Applicant must be a residence of rural area in the Maharashtra state.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be farmers to apply under this scheme.
Sharad Pawar gram Samridhi Yojana
In the state of Maharashtra around 6.46 lakh workers are under National Rural Employment Guarantee scheme. Around 4.77 lakh under various stages of completion as on 1st January 2021. At that time around 1,68, 878 works were completed. More than 6.10 lakh workers were registered under this Yojana. The highest number of employee was enrolled under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee from the 11 district of Vidarbha region.
Sharad Pawar gram Samridhi Yojana Required documents
Passport size photograph
Voter ID card
Key Points of the scheme
- The work undertaken usually under the MANREGA job.
- Maharashtra government will create about a few schemes from Employment Guarantee scheme and bring it under the umbrella of Yojana.
- Fund allotted for the scheme under GST will be utilized for the gram Samridhi Yojana.
- The department has various plan for social forestry, measure to ekli drought deepening Wells, constructing village roads, toilets and houses and developing nurseries.
- Easiest government implements more than a dozen schemes to provide hundred days of daily basis employment to farm labour.
It will implemented by the Employment Guarantee department of the state government. I will employ 60% unskilled and 40% of skilled worker in various worker related to the development of the farm pond and tree plantation Horticulture cultivation. The Government of Maharashtra has set a target of doubling the income of farmer by 2022. In the year of 2021 government has launched various schemes for the farmers.
Sharad Pawar gram Samridhi Yojana Procedure for registration
- First of all visit the official website of maharashtra Sharad Pawar gram Samridhi Yojana.
- On the homepage click on the option apply online button.
- After clicking on that link a new page will open in front of you.
- In the given page you need to enter required detail such as your name father husband name date of birth gender caste and other informations.
- Are so upload all the necessary documents
- At last click on the submit button for the final submission of the application.
Under this scheme cowshed and cow will be constructed and shed for goat and sheep will also be constructed. Government also provides financial assistance to opening a poultry shade under this scheme. With the help of the scheme government help farmers to improve the soil quality and Pharma will be encouraging to use cattle as a fertilizer by storing urine and cow dung. The income of the farmers will increase with the help of the scheme and economy of the village will improve.
- The objective of scheme to provide employment opportunities to eligible beneficiaries.
- With the help of the scheme Government and has the rural areas people for personal and Public Work.
- This scheme help the youth living in rural area get employment.
- With the help of the scheme it is expected to help alot of preventing migration from the villages.
- With the help of the scheme government want to increase the income of the farmers.
- The main objective under the scheme is to develop farmers and villages.
The Sharad Pawar gram Samridhi Yojana will be implemented across Maharashtra in Association with Mahatma Gandhi Rashtriya Gramin guarantee scheme. The main objective of the scheme is development of the farmer and villagers. It is being told that job given under MANREGA will also be linked to this scheme. All interested candidate need to read official instructions carefully.
Benefit of the scheme
- Through the scheme cowshed for cow and buffalo and shades for goat and sheep will be constructed in rural areas.
- The funds allotted under the scheme the GS will be used for its implementation.
- The nodal guarantee will be not the department for implementation of the scheme.
- This scheme will bridge the rural and urban divides.
- Under the scheme permanent shade will be constructed in rural areas for cow and buffaloes. According to the news for permanent shade of cow and buffalo in rural areas 77188 rupees will be given by the government.
- Government has taken this decision keeping in view Sharad Pawar contribution to rural development
Ans: The main objectives of Sharad Pawar gram Samridhi Yojana is to develop farmers and village’s people.
Ans: Gram Samridhi Yojana announced by government of Maharashtra, this is the combination with some scheme being implemented under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee scheme.
Ans: Every citizen of the states are eligible under gram Samridhi Yojana.