Sardar Patel scholarship 2020: Sardar Patel scholarship invites application form from all students. This Scholarships for all those students those want higher study but due to financial condition they don’t get. This is scholarships for all economically weaker sections who are currently pursuing their first, second year of graduation. The objectives of the scholarships are to provide help to the needy students and enable them to complete their higher study. In this article we have to provide complete details regarding Sardar Patel scholarship 2020. We also provide information here how to apply for the schemes.
Sardar patel schorlship 2020 for all students those pursuing graduation. All stream arts, science, commerce and special education are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme. This benefit for all students those face financial problems to complete their education. EWS Students those studied in the class of 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year graduation programs in any stream. Interested was can submit their application at the online portal of buddy for study before 30th June 2020.
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020
Online application form for the scholarship for all students pursuing graduation is currently open. Candidate to check the important dates eligibility criteria and also steps to apply for the sardar Patel scholarship.
Sardar Patel scholarship detail
|Scholarship name||Sardar Patel scholarship|
|Guideline by||buddy4study India Foundation|
|Scholarship Raat amount||15000|
|Scholarship type||college level scholarship|
|Eligible||student boys and girls|
|Beneficiary candidate||All over India|
buddy4study Scholarship 2020
So dear readers, these scholarships for all those students who belongs to economically weaker section. All beneficiary candidates will get 15,000 financial assistant from authority. Candidate just needs to fill the application farm. All beneficiary candidate will get one time amount of rupees 15000 at your registered bank account.
|Starting applications||21st january 2020|
|Application deadline||30th June 2020|
|Screening of scholarship||july 2020|
|Telephonic interview on||August 2020|
|Call of final interview||August 2020|
sardhar patal scholarship apply
All these dates are according to the previous year’s examination. All the above mentioned rates are written on the tentative basis. Buddy4study India Foundation helps to deserving candidate to get their goal. Scholarship portal help with an objective to students and enable them to complete your higher education. Interested and eligible students are applying before the last date for the scholarship.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Proof of admission in recognized college, university and Institute
- Address proof (bonafide certificate)
- Photo of admission slip of current year
- Bank account detail scholarship applicant
- Cancelled cheque
- Passbook copy detail
- Parent’s annual income certificate
All religions of India students are eligible to get benefit of the scheme. The scholarship awarded will be offered to students in the form of a dairy and demand draft. This beneficiary DD in the favor of recognized school, recognized college university and respective institutes. All students those want to get the scholarship firstly they need to apply for the scholarship. The major objectives provide the scholarships to the student are that all low income group families can afford higher education as to their children’s.
Current academic year fees receipt
- Buddy4study Sardar Patel scholarship Eligibility criteria
- All students from all over India as those belong to economically weaker section are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- All Indian citizens are eligible to get benefits.
- Student’s annual family income should be less than 6 lakh.
- Student must passed class 12th board with minimum 50% marks.
- Student must pressuring graduation from recognised college, university or institute in a regular full time mode.
- The fellowship program is open for first year, second year and third year graduation program.
- Students pursuing graduation with stream of Arts Science Commerce and special education are eligible to get benefit of the scholarship.
- The applicant must have pass class 12th board with minimum 50% marks.
Sardar Patel crisis scholarship programs online application form is available now for all the contenders who need financial aid to complete their higher education. Under the Sardar Patel scholarship shortlisted candidate get 10,000 to 25000. The foundation of a buddy for study India has been started this for all the students. According to the sources the higher education level in India is 26%. The situation is exiting among the students those belongs to low income families and can’t afford higher education. With the help of the scholarships this is a great move by buddy4study India Foundation for all EWS students.
Steps to apply for Sardar Patel scholarship 2020
- First of students those want to get benefit of the scholarship, they need to visit” buddy4study online portal“.
- In this page you need to complete all the login procedure.
- You need to register your ID and land onto the scholarship application page.
- Candidate also registered for budd4study with the help of email id, Facebook and Gmail account.
- Once you complete the registration process you need to redirect to the page of “sardar Patel scholarship for student pursuing graduation”.
- Now in the next page you need to click on apply now button to begin the application process.
- Enter all the required detail in the online application form.
- Also upload the entire necessary document as part of the application process.
- Now click on the submit button to complete the application process.
sardhar patal scholarship official website
Buddy4study India Foundation has initiated this Sardar Patel scholarship for students of the country. The main aims to provide this facility to the economically weaker section students those want to get higher study. Buddy4study India Foundation is not for profit organization. It helps for that student who faced financial crisis.
Deer is a multi stage process for selection of the students. Student also selected based on the family income academic backgrounds and also the given procedure:-
- Firstly screening of the applicant based on the academic reference and financial background.
- Telephonic interview of the selected candidates.
- Face to face interview for final selection.
All streams are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme. The grant amount is provided one time for the student. Buddy4study India Foundation has set the last date for applying scholarship is 30th June 2020 but already student those want to get the benefit of the scholarships they need to apply before 28 June 2020 so they do not miss the scholarships amount. When candidates applying for the scholarships at last they need to check all the details that filled by the candidate. After the cross check candidate need to submit application form. All eligible candidates can apply for Sardar Patel scholarships for pursuing graduation are accepted online only.
So guys this is the information regarding scholarship. For more information comment in bellow section.