Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin/pmayg.nic.in 2020/New List Registration: Today we discus about the pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin. A huge number of people ask us for the full procedure and the new list. As you all know that the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana startd in the year of 2015. After that a huge number of poor people get home and also money for making their home. This is one of the most successful scheme under the modi government.
The current government at the Center aims to make housing affordable for everyone and provide a roof to every citizen irrespective of their socio-economic status by March 2022 with the initiative of “Housing for All”.Center Government
How much money will be received in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Modi government will give 2.5 lakh advance to build a house.The roof will be given to put the letter in government or general language. After completion of the construction work you get 50 thousand rupees more. Under this scheme, 1.5 lakh rupees will be found in the second installment. This is the third and last installment of this scheme. In this way, you get 2.5 lakh rupees from the government.
- Applicants must be 21 to 55 years of age to avail PMAY.
- Applicants benefiting under PMAY-G get at least 90 days wages under the Integrated Action Plan (IAP) in their district.
- In the next three years, the government has targeted to build one crore pucca houses under PMAY-G.
- The cost incurred in this scheme will be borne by the Central Government and the State Government. In the plains, the ratio of this amount to be shared will be 60:40 while in the three northeastern and Himalayan states, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand, this ratio will be 90:10.
How Can registration for a House Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Their are simply main two steps to fill the registration form. The form basically has two pages and requires a person to fill all key.
The government wills restart building houses and node in the villages across the country. The union Ministry of Rural Development is coordinator country start implementation of the Pradhan Mantri gram sadak Yojana. Aim of the government to get affordable house. Government of India aim to build, economically houses to people using eco friendly construction method.
- Page 1: In the 1st page you have to open the link and “Enter Aadhaar Number”. Once the Aadhaar number is verified, the application proceeds to the next page
- Page 2: In the 2nd page you have to enter personal details like state they are residing in, the head of the family, current residential address and other important information of the applicant.
- First of all you have to open the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at pmaymis.gov.in
- In the home page under the “Menu” section, find the “Citizen Assessment” option
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click submit.
- After sometimes when your adhaar number is verified you will transfer to the next page.
- Click on “I am aware of” option at the end of the page and click the “Save” button
- After fill up the captcha the application form is done.
Features & Benefits
- Main benefit of the scheme is that you will get the free home.
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- The scheme covers entire urban areas in the country.
The government has extended PMAY till 31 March 2020. Under PMAY, interest subsidy can be availed on home loan to build or buy the first house.
Under 10 games only those people are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme that are homeless or reside in one or two rooms kutcha house according to the data collected from the social economic and caste census 2011. All women’s of the country, schedule cast, schedule tribes, economically weaker section, low income group peoples and medium income group people are eligible to get the benefits of the schemes.
pmayg.nic.in New List
Check PMAY Urban List
- Visit the PMAY official website (https://pmaymis.gov.in/)
- Select “Search by Name” option from the “Search Beneficiary”drop-down menu.
- Enter the first 3 characters of your name and click on the “Show” button.
- Soon the results will appear on the screen. Check the list to find your name and other details.
PMAY Gramin List or PMAY Rural List
Eligibility criteria to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: The Socio-Economic and Caste Census of 2011 is used by the government for identifying the beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This scheme makes sure that housing aid is provided to the deserving ones. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a flagship project that aims to provide affordable housing to the urban poor.
Proof of income:
- Last six months bank statement
- ITR receipts
- Salary slips for the previous two months
Check PMAY GraminList with registration number
- If you applied for PMAY-Gramin (Rural) scheme, you would receive a registration number if application is accepted. To search for your name using the PMAY-Gramin registration number, follow these steps:
- Visit the PMAY-Gramin official website (https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx).
- Enter the registration number.
- If your registration number is present on the list, you can check the related details.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, now everyone can take their home. You can also check the latest list form the official page. We provides you some of the steps.By follow these steps you can easily check the list and also the registration link. By applying online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you can fulfill your dream of home.
FAQ Frequently Asked Question
How to check the Name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List?
Ans. You can check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List by check the official website. Also check the full list in our page.
How to check PMAY Application Status?
Ans. Log on to the official website of the PMAY and then select the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option at the top. Select the ‘Track Your Assessment’ status.
How to check the Name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
Open the official website of PMAY-Gramin. After that Provide your registration number or a name and click on ‘Submit’.