TN Patta Chitta online status: In this article we have to provide details regarding Patta Chitta online status. While patta is revenue record of piece of land while a chitta contain detail about the area size and property. Now in the year of 2015 this to records merged and document called Patta Chitta. A patta is applicable only for land and not for apartment. You may have a Patta for land on which the apartment is built. In any case land on which an apartment building stand in dividing among different Honors commonly known as the undivided share.
ec online services
In order to establish your rights over a property you must have enough documents proof. In Tamilnadu a partner is all the evidence you need to prove your legal rights over a property. In this article we have to provide all the details regarding this application status and also how to apply and validity of Tamilnadu Patta Chitta.
Detail about the scheme
Portal name- TN patta Chitta land records
Department name- revenue Department
State- Tamil Nadu
Launched by- state Government
Beneficiaries- peoples of the state Tamil Nadu
Objectives- facilitating access to information about digitalization.
TN Patta Chitta online status
- Firstly questions must arise in your mind what is Patta Chitta so we have to provide details regarding this patta Chitta. The year of 2015 both these document Patta and Cheetah are merged and now it available as Pata Chita. Firstly we have to discuss about patta.
- A patta is a revenue record of a piece of land.
- It is issued by the government and is also known as the record of rights.
- The Patta include the patta number name of district Taluk and village, owner name, survey number and subdivision wet land/ dry land area of land and text detail.
- Patta is also known as record of rights. And it includes the following detailed such as name of property owners, name of district concerned Taluka and village, patta number, survey number and sub divisions, land area information and tax detail, description of land being but land or dryland.
Tamil Nadu e service
Does land revenue document contains detailed about the area of size owner ships of property.
These details are mention by the village administration officer and the nature of land whether dry or wet land is mentioned. Patta Chitta is an extremely important government record issued by the government of Tamilnadu. The Tamilnadu government has launched an official web portal with objectives of digital Tamilnadu land records. If you want more about your lands then you also visit this portal through online mode.
Cheater provides relevant detail about ownership size and area of land.
Patta Chitta online status: The land is classified into nanjai and punjai. The term refers to a specific land or area with water bodies like canal, rivers, ponds and etc. And the other hand panjai refer to the association of a lesser water bodies with the land. Land can offered be divided into two categories that is Nanjai and Punjai. Nanjai refers to wetland and Punjai refers to dry land.
- If you want to apply for Patta Chitta online then you must have this document when you apply online.
- Sale deed along with a photocopy to the tahsildar for concerned office.
- Proof of possession (electricity bills, encumbrance certificate, paid tax receipt)
Steps to check status of TN Patta Chitta land records
- First of all guys those already applied for Patta Chitta application form and now they need to check their status of the patta Chitta. They need to follow such details.
- First of all you need to visit the official websites of Tamil Nadu.
- Enter the application ID and the mentioned captcha value.
- After that you click on “get status” now you will be able to see the status of Patta Chitta application form.
Validation of certificate
- Guide for stock for you need to visit official website.
- Now you need to click on the verify patta.
- Enter the reference number and click on submit button.
- Now you easily have to see the certificate of Patta certificate.
Patta Chitta online status: Tamil Nadu government also provides helpline number for needy candidates. If you know more about the scheme then contact with the authority. This portal is very helpful for all the peoples of the state. It provides all details regarding your lands.
Ans: You just login the official website here we provide the official link and visit the status in the menu bar ,fill essential detail and easily check the status of Patta Chitta.
Ans: You need to pay only hundred rupees for Patta Chitta land records.
Ans: you need to visit the official website of Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu land records. Here you easily apply for online and check the details that you required.
Ans: Patta is a very important of legal document for land records. Also there is a dispute related to the property the Patta can be issued as evidence.