Non nfsa registration (gujarat ration card registration): Gujarat government release date of Gujarat ration card online registration. The directorate of food and civil supplies has released the announcement. All peoples of the state that has already not apply for the ration card they need to fill up the online application form to get a new ration card. We all know that that we pronounce virus spread all over the country. In this pandemic period covid-19 lockdown 66 lakh families under NFSC will get rupees 1000 directly in their bank accounts.
Food grains to be provided to known NFSA beneficiaries with ration card. All eligible candidates apply for ration card. For all beneficiary family is a government of India has directed food corporations of India to provide 5 kg food grains per person per month for three months. All candidate those already applied for ration card what see any mistakes in the card then they can easily modify the details like name editions/deletions online forms and corrections in Ration card.
Non nfsa egistration
Due to corona virus huge numbers of poor people’s can’t afford food items. Show the Government of India has provided them ration from fair price shops. So we can say that in the crisis time the shops are very helpful for peoples. In this crisis time of covid-19 families are facing use numbers of problems regarding foods items and many other things.
Detail of the scheme
- Scheme name- IPDS Gujarat ration card
- Authority- government of Gujarat
- Department- directorate of food and civil supplies
- Objective- ration card application form
- Beneficiaries- resident of Gujarat state
- Mode of applications- online and offline
Non nfsa registration: Ration card issued by the state governments to the beneficiary candidates. With the help of ration cards government provide access to adequate food games to reasonable price during pandemic period. State government has given the option to lift these stocks in one gone on a monthly basis over 3 month’s up to June 2020. Gujarat government also launches various types of scheme for the beneficiary candidates. Gujarat government will provide free food games of a rational under ration Anna Brahma Yojana.
There is a total of 3.25 crore beneficiaries can get benefits under the scheme. According to the secretary is of Gujarat CMO in his verifying today 66 lakh families under and FS a get rupees thousand in your bank account. Beneficiaries don’t need to feel any kinds of phone as government will use it database to identify them. This will add rupees 660 crore burden to state exchequer.
Features of Gujarat ration card
- State government provides free rations to old migrants from other states during the lock down period due to Covid-19.
- BPL families will get rupees 1000.
- Rupees 30 to 35 crore allot to gaushalas and cattle ponds.
- Fixed charges on electricity bill for small industries factories in state has been waived since April 2020.
- Rupees 1.50 electricity duty on 50 units for BPL families
Non nfsa registration: Ration card beneficiary name list can be checked online. With the few steps easily candidates can check the official list. At present government announced beneficiary list of 2019-20. Application for new ration card separate ration card and duplicate ration card can be submitted online through the official portal of Gujarat government. In case of application submitted are incomplete or need some changes then such applications will be returned and applicants have to submit within the 37 days of the date of Return.
- Applicant must be a residence of Gujarat state.
- Candidate those have not ration card they can easily apply for new ration card.
- Newly married couples are eligible to get ration card.
- Expire ration card apply for new ration card.
- Citizens those who missed their ration card somewhere they also apply for new ration card.
Food security in his order to the district collector has defined a migrant as people who have left their native place in search of livelihood. According to the state governments data over 2 million people had registered on e-mitra portal during the lockdown restriction of which 1.2 million were from the other states and the rest, around 1.2 million from Rajasthan.
- Identity proof (voter card, pan card, election card, aadhar card and etc)
- Residence proof (telephone bill, driving license, voter ID, property tax post office account, water bill and etc)
- Others documents(copy of registered index number 2, power of attorney letter, certified copy of Bill, a copy of a probate obtained on the basis of Bill, receipt of a revenue, notarized succession genealogy and true copy of election card)
Non nfsa registration: We all know that ration card is a very essential document for all. The main use of rational star is to provide food grains and other necessary substance at subsidized rate to all the citizens of Gujarat state. Now the government of Gujarat has started to issue new bar coded ration card all the citizens. The ration card remove fake and duplicate ration card in the state.
Gujarat ration card apply online
- First of all candidates those want to apply for the national card to visit digital Gujarat website.
- In the home page click on the “revenue” tab
- After clicking on the more option from the drop down menu
- Click on the link of application for new ration card.
- Click on apply online fill the complete form carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the submit button and your application will be successfully submitted.
Government has asked for district collector to Collector survey of migrant workers in their respective district by the first week of June in A bid of distributes free resources for 2 months to them. Central government has announced 5 kilograms of wheat would be given to each migrant worker for free to tide over the loss of his livelihood because of the nationwide lockdown restrictions, which were enforced on march 25 to contain the separate of corona virus disease outbreak.
Non nfsa registration Online Procedure
Citizens who want to check whether their name is in the beneficial list or not are required to visit the website of food, civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department government of Gujarat. All the activities related to PDS system and ration card are managed and controlled by the particular department of the state government. Gujarat government is now issuing barkod ration card to the citizens through the food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department. With the digitalization of the ration card All the Eligible citizens will be covered and duplicate for fast ration cards will be eliminated.
Uttar Pradesh: Click here
Telangana : Click here
Andhra Pradesh : Click here
West bengal: Click here
Punjab: Click here
Maharashtra: Click here
Karnataka: Click here
Applications not submitted within the stipulated time will be rejected. Every information related to the ration card and PDS system citizens can visit the official website for food civil supplies and consumer department government of Gujarat. Now days because of the digitalization many things are possible while you are sitting at home. The ration card holds a very important place in everyone life in India. We all need special card for our benefits.
Government of Gujarat after provides helpline number for all those candidates who face any kinds of trouble for applying for the process card.
Contact number- 18002335500
Another number- 1967
For any query related to article comment in below box.