Nativity certificate Online Kerala: Kerala government provide their citizens nativity certificate. This certificate is used to prove where a person was born and where is family residence at a point in time. Nativity certificate is very helpful in in Kerala state. Through the certificate you have to prove claim for a ration card. Also this nativity certificate help to to get admissions in kerala University.
This nativity certificate provided by the kerala government. This nativity certificate used to certify that a person is of Indian origin. This is certificate is prove for his relation in the state such as parents, grandparents and etc. This nativity certificate is commonly used in india in many situations such as this certificates we can use for a scholarship schemes. Through this certificate we show residence in a particular states of the country. With the help of this certificate to avail quota in education. Its also helpful to apply for a government job. So tu this nativity certificate is very helpful in the kerala state.
Nativity certificate Online Kerala:
Nativity certificate is needed to prove the Indian origin or a person. We can say that nativity certificate contain the seal and signature of a first class magistrate along with other formalities. Nativity certificate is attested by the ministry of external affair to get overseas citizenship of India or peoples of indian origin. Every foreigner has to prove the Indian original to get the PIO or OCI status.
Passport size photograph
Valid email ID
10th class certificate
School certificates of parents
- Residency in Kerala state are required for nativity certificate.
- Continuous residence proof for 5 year fomo are required for the certificates.
Nativity certificate Online Kerala
Dear readers to issue the certificate smiling authority is only 5 days from the date of applications. So all the formalities are clear in 5 days by the authority. And this nativity certificate validity in lifelong. So if you get your nativity certificate then it for lifetime.
SC/ST have to pay fees = 12 rupees
Below poverty line families need to pay =20 rupees
E-district online amount= 15 rupees
In case of application through a Akshaya centre total fees = 28 rupees
(akshay service charge=18+ government service charge=7+ per page for scanning=3)
Steps to apply
Guys if you want to apply through Akshaya centre, then visit near Akshaya centre and they give you a receipt with application number. In same time you will get a sms in your registered phone number regarding progress of your applications. When you got this SMS. Visit any Akshaya centre and print your certificate.
- If you want to apply through e-district portal then firstly you have to need to go e-district Kerala website.
- In this page you can click on portal user registration.
- In the next page fill the essential detail that are required such as select your name password.
- Enter the sensitive characters that are shown in the screen.
- Click on validate and on register.
- Now you can login into the portal using your username and password.
- After one time registration you can submit an application online.
- Now you have to upload all your documents you can make a payment.
- When you make a successful payment you will redirected to the respective page you can take a printout of this receipt and applications.
- After receiving certificate issues SMS on your mobile login into e-distic and take a printout.
For more details you can comment in a comment box. You ask any kind of questions regarding artical .Our teams answers your questions as soon as possible,thank you