Narendra Modi Awas Yojana form: The Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana has announced by prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi. Firstly this scheme announced 1st June 2015. The motives of schemes provide house to the peoples of the state who can’t afford. The missions of this project are to provide house for all before the year of 2022. When the national Independence Day and complete the year of 75 government has targeted to complete this project. In this article we have to provide complete details regarding Narendra Modi Aawas Yojana. How you can apply for the schemes and what is the eligibility criteria of the scheme. Here we provide a brief information regarding the scheme.
Narendra Modi Awas Yojana is providing house for the section of urban area at affordable rate. Under the skin affordable house will be built in selected cities and town using eco friendly for the benefits of the poor population in India. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana beneficiary will get subsidy if they avail a loan to purchase or construct a house. All citizens of the countries are eligible to get the benefit of the schemes. Before read all the instructions that provide by the government they apply through online mode. Beneficiary family will comprise husband wife and married son and for unmarried daughters are eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana detail
Yojana name: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020
Announced by: Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi beneficiaries urban poor mode of registration – offline and online
1st Phase: April 2015 to March 2017
Second Phase: April 2017 to March 2019
3rd phase: April 2019 to March 2022
Key features of pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana
- Under pmay scheme subsidy interest rate is provided rupees 6.50% per year on housing loan for the terms of 20 years to the entire beneficiary.
- Under the schemes government preferred ground floor for the senior citizens of the beneficiary people.
- Government of India provides sustainable and eco-friendly Technologies to construct the house under the scheme.
- The scheme cover entire urban area in the country which includes 4041 stationery town with the first priority given to 500 class 1 cities. This will be done in three phases.
Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana Appliccation form
Under Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana is all those candidates are eligible those age is above 70 years. Those kinds of family widow women’s unmarried children are eligible for the schemes and they don’t have a pakka own house. That person who has on pakka house less than 21 square metres may be included under the enhancement of existing house. Adult earning members are also eligible under the scheme. Beneficiaries annual income is must between 3 lakh to 6 lakh. Memberships of one Adult female member of the family are mandatory to ownerships of the house. It means that the house provided under the scheme shall be honoured individually by an adult female member or jointly with males.
Narendra Modi Awas Yojana: Pradhanmantri Shri Narendra Modi said that the last 4 year government has taken a mission mode approach towards providing housing for all. Government is working to word and saying that every Indian has a home by 2022 when India will celebrate its 75 years of independence. Under this Yojana government plan to built around three crore houses in rural area and one crore houses in urban area.
Objectives of PMAY scheme
- Main objectives provide house for all Indian citizens from the year of 2022.
- Government of provide benefit under the scheme especially lower income groups transgender has both provide them with sustainable and affordable housing for all.
- Especially ground floor properties will be distributed for the senior citizens and differently abled person under the scheme.
- Registration is mandatory to avail the benefit of the scheme of which include the stick to benefit name to me mother on wives.
We all know that in our country there is a crucial time for all due to the Corona virus. With the country under lock down as a major to curtail the taken of coronavirus the Modi government may consider extending the last date of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Objectives the scheme provide housing for all. Under the scheme eligible borrower is able to get a home loan from bank and Housing Finance Company at a subsidized interest rate. Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana launched main objectives to provide house for all. Under the scheme eligible candidates can able to get a home loan from Bank at a subsidised interest rate under the scheme.
Narendra Modi Awas Yojana form
Guys we all know that the current situation of our country is not good because of the covid-19. The real estate sector is one of the 7 sectors which will be impacted after a series of government inventions there has been visible sign of revival. Those whose income between rupees 6 lakh and 12 lakh for under MIG and get an interest subsidy of 4% on a loan amount to rupees 9 lakh. Similarly all those people whose income between 1200000 and rupees 8000000 fall under MIG and get interest subsidy of 3% on a loan amount upto rupees 9 lakh. For the LIG and e w s category the loan amount is up to rupees 6 lakh and interest subsidy is 6.5%.
Have a house of their own is a dream of millions of India. The union government through its Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme has been working scenes 2015 to provide housing to the urban poor. However the country battles the Nobel Corona virus disease outbreak housing target have been derailed. Number of peoples in India household is struggling to find an appropriate to their family size needs and budget.
PMAY scheme apply through offline mode
- All candidates those are interested to get the benefit of a p m a y scheme and want to apply through to offline mode then using the step mention below.
- First of all candidate those want to apply through offline mode for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana then you need to visit nearest common service and made available by the state and union territory government. When you visit the centre you need to fill up the application form and submit application form provided by the official after paying rupees 25 + GST.
At the same time about 2,34,000 unsold budget housing unit across seven major cities are currently available. The union government policies largely encouraging household to take home loan to buy unsold inventory by providing interest subvention under pmkvy credit linked subsidy system and by giving income tax exemption on housing loan. However the policy has exposed low-income house treaty of Financial Market over the years.
Narendra Modi Awas Yojana form
Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana is allowed to people to buy a home at a lower cost. According to the latest news the population of the urban dwellers in India increased at an alarming rate and is expected to see a greater weight of growth in the following year. It is said that by 2050 urban dwelling population will rise to 8 14 million peoples. The major aspect of that is to provide housing for all and are affordable and other major related concerned such as sanitation along with sustainable development. The authority also has to ensure a sustainable and safe environment for the needy peoples of the country.
- All candidates those want to apply for the scheme they must not have pucca house either in his name or in the name of any member of his family in any parts of India.
- Under the schemes the beneficiary Group are middle income group, low income group, economic weaker sections are eligible under the scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family at rupees 3 lakh and annual income of lower income groups and middle income can range between rupees 3 lakh to 6 lakh and also 6 lakh to 18 lakh respectively.
- Under the scheme economically weaker sections eligible for complete assistant under the schemes and from low income groups and middle income group categories are only eligible for the credit linked subsidy schemes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Under the scheme lower income groups and economically weaker section benificiary under the scheme. The applicant is required to submit an affidavit as income proof to the authority.
- Schedule caste and tribals are also eligible for the scheme.
- Senior citizens and differently abled will be given specially priorities for ground for housing.
- All peoples of the state who belongs to low income groups and economically weaker sections of the society are also applicable to apply for the Yojana.
- Women citizens of India are also applicable for the schemes.
- Any house food of Indian whose annual income between 600002 rupees 18 lakh can apply for pmay yojana.
- The applicant is allowed to include the income of the spouse while applying for the scheme.
Prime Minister also said that the size of houses built have been increased to 25 square metre from 20 square metre. Also the financial assistance for the scheme has also been enhanced upto rupees 1, 25,000 from the earlier allocation of rupees 70,000 to 75,000. Pradhanmantri Modi also said that the PM Yojana is linked with the dignity of the citizens and the focus of the Yojana is to ensure more womens divyang sisters and brother ST, SC, OBC and minority communities get housing.
Required documents of pmay yojana
Weekly weaker section
Low income groups
Proof of nationality
Property valuation certificate
Income tax return
Statement the beneficiary is constructing of home only under p m a y scheme proof
Proof that the beneficiary does not own house
Steps to apply for p may Yojana online
- All interested and Eligible Candidate those want to get the benefit of the scheme for female they need to visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana.
- In the home page you have to search the link menu section in find the citizen assessment option.
- Enter your 5 digit Aadhaar Card number.
- Once you have entered your Aadhaar information you will be redirected to the application page.
- In this application form you need to fill the important detail that are required such as income detail current residential address and also your bank account detail.
- Enter all information that asks in the application form.
- Click on “I am aware of” option at the end of the page and click the “save” button.
- Once you click the save option you will see a system generated application number this number is important and safe for future use.
- You have to print out and download the application form.
- At last submit application form at your nearest CSC office centre and financial institutes and Bank along with the required documents.
Government already announced that there is a no private person has been authorized by the Ministry of housing and urban affairs to collect this fees form any beneficiary under the scheme.
Helpline number/contact details of PMAY
Shri Rajkumar Gautam director,
Ministry of housing and urban affairs,
Room number 118 G. Wing,
Phone number- 011- 2 3 0 6 0 4 8 4 and 011- 230 63285
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org,
Dear readers this is the information’s of pradhanmantri aawas Yojana. We hope that you satisfied the information’s. If you have any questions regarding the scheme then ask below in comment box. We answer your question as soon as possible.