Gujarat mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana: Government of Gujarat announced a scheme for the students of the state. This government scheme to give fees spot to students in the unreserved category has found more take a girl then boy. This Scheme is launched by Chief Minister Anandiben Patel in September 2015. All the students of Gujarat who studied in their first year course who are eligible for the scheme. All Students can apply through online to take the benefit of the scheme. Dear readers here we provide all the information regarding Gujarat mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana steps to apply for this yojana and what are the eligibility criteria and required documents.
Name of the scholarship- mukhymantri yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Announced by– government of Gujarat
Beneficiary- students of the state
Controlling by- department of education Gujarat state
Eligible candidates- economically weaker section
Applicable- 10th, 12th and diploma and graduate students
Starting date to apply- November 2019
Last date to applying- 31st January 2020
Point to know about the scheme
- Government of Gujarat provide financial assistance to those students whose studied in medical education research society and Dental courses is to award rupees 10 lakh as a scholarship.
- All the students who complete their 10th and 12th class examination and then state government shall award rupees 25000 every year to each student pursuing their full time course.
- For scholar gaining admission to degree programs like Bachelor of Education B.Sc and B.Ed the government shall assist with rupees 10000 annually.
- Those students accommodating in hostel shall receive rupees 12000 per month under the beneficial scheme.
- Students of the state who are seeking for the scholarship can have a look at here when it comes to Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana scholarship. Generally the scholarship will be given to 10th and 12th class in every school so the students are required to fill the scholarship online form to take the benefit of the scheme. According to sources minister of Gujarat has announced the scholarship programs to the students who want to continue their higher education. So all the students are advised to fill their scholarship online form before the last date.
Objectives of the scheme
- This scheme is to provide financial assistance to the needy students.
- Government gives a financial assistance to those students who need to higher study.
- All the students of Gujarat they got admissions in degree courses after passing the course HSC.
- All those students who have got admission in diploma after passing SSC examination can benefit by the scheme.
Students of Gujarat who have interested in the scholarships they can apply through online. Students are advised to fill their scholarship form online and offline to avail of the financial support. Under the scheme government provide the benefit to the economically weaker sections. Government helps all those kinds of students who want to complete their education through this benefit scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Chief Minister announced the scheme for the students of the state. All the students are eligible who read in class 10th and 12th passed students. Those people who want to apply and deserve such assistant from the government body need to register. All candidates who want to think to apply for this scholarship firstly they must read all the instructions given by the government authority.
12th Class mark sheet of the students
Passport size photograph
Saving bank account
Admission proof regulatory authority of college or Institute
Candidate 10th class mark sheet
Family annual income certificate affidavit duly signed by State authorities
Valid phone number
Valid email ID
Format of self declaration
Certificate from institute for new students
Renewable certificate from institute Gujarat
Renewable certificates of Institute
English self declaration for non IT returns instructions to students
Student securing 90% or above marks in the HSC or SSC exam can apply.
Boys or girls should have a bonafide certificate of Gujarat.
Student’s family income should be as per the rule and E W S specification
Student’s have 90% and above marks in 12th examination.
Student’s past year 12th examination from recognized board.
Student’s it student family income is not more than 4.5 lakh rupees.
MYSY Scholarship online registration
- Students if you are a new register then firstly you have to need to register yourself in the website.
- Firstly select your admission after 10th (SSC)/ 12th HSC/ diploma
- Select your board or university/ Gujarat Board
- Select your stream science/ general science
- Now select your passing year
- Enter your birth date in given format (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Now enter your valid mobile number (this mobile number will be used as a registered mobile number for further communication to you)
- Now at last click on the “get password” button
- Students if you already registered in the official website then you need to login for login firstly similarly you have to select your admission after 10th/ 12th/ diploma
- Select your board and University
- Now select your stream science/general science
- Now select your passing years
- Enter your seat/enrollment number
- Then at last enter your password and click on the login button
MYSY scholarship form
- Students who want to get the scholarship first of all they have to visit the web address department of education.
- In the homepage click on the link “Registration form” and wait to open the next page.
- Application will appear in your computer screen read carefully and fill the application form in the same format as specified in the application form fill your name father name address mobile number valid email id and many others detail that are required.
- At last verify all the entered data before submitting it.
Government Authority of Gujarat also issued a helpline number to the students. If you face any trouble to download your application form for to fill the application form then you can contact with the authority with the help of these number. For the query regarding the payment status kindly meet the KGC only on Tuesday and Friday timing with will be 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
07926566000 and 7043333181
So this is the full information regarding MYSY scholarship form. If you face any trouble to download the application form then comment in the comment section. Our team will solve your problem as soon as possible.