MMPSY Mukhymantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana: Government of Haryana comes with the latest scheme to the peoples of the state, Scheme name mukhymantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana. Mukhymantri Parivahan Samiti Yojana is a welfare scheme to the citizens of the state. Chief Minister of Haryana Shri Manohar Lal Khattar has announced the scheme for the state people. This scheme benefited to the economically weaker section and backward people of the Haryana state. This scheme provides financial stability to the economically backward peoples of the state.
This is a welfare scheme for the peoples of the state. Haryana government launch number of welfare schemes to the benefited their peoples those belong to backward classes. It benefit who are much lesser and much backward in term of money and development. The scheme mainly helps for those peoples who have small and medium business and earn enough money to serve benefited for their family. This scheme mainly for those people those belongs to below poverty line.
Main points of the scheme
|Scheme name||mukhymantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana|
|Launched by||chief minister manohar Lal Khattar|
|Department||finance Department (government of Haryana)|
|Beneficiary||peoples of the state (ews family of the state)|
|Main Objectives||to provide financial assistant|
|Mode of application||online|
|Starting date to apply||update soon|
|Announced date||21st August 2019|
|Purpose||Economic and Social Security|
|Total budget||1500 crore|
Mukhymantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana is not only scheme but is also a mixture of six central Government schemes. The main objective of the schemes to provide the financial support to The Eligible peoples of Haryana state. The scheme also improves the level of the poor in the state.
Objectives of the scheme
- The main objectives of mm PSY scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Haryana people.
- Government of Haryana provides economic and financial stability to the economically backward people and the people who are below the poverty line.
- This scheme is beneficial for all the peoples those Revelation in Haryana and eligible to take the benefit of the scheme.
- Low income family meeting eligibility criteria annual income of less than 1.80 lakh with less than 2 hectare of land will get financial assistant of Rupees 6000 per annum.
- Under the scheme government provide INR6000 per annum to the beneficiary family.
- A premium of INR 330 PM jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana to all the eligible members.
- The Eligible beneficiary will get the pension rate of INR 3000 per month on the attainment of the age of 60.
- Premium of INR 12 per annum would be paid on account of accidental insurance under PM Suraksha Bima Yojana to all eligible members.
- A premium for the Yojana Pradhan Mantri shramyogi mandhan Yojana,Pradhan Mantri Laghu vyapari mandhan Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Kisan mandhan Yojana is between the range INR 55-200 per month would be paid on account.
- Government provide them this financial assistant of 6000 with three installment with rupees 2000 to the accounts of family of the head.
MMPSY: Schemes covered under mukhiya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana. The following Central sponsored scheme will be covered under the initiative: pradhanmantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhanmantri suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhanmantri fasal Bima Yojana, Pradhanmantri Kisan mandhan Yojana, Pradhanmantri Laghu vyapari mandhan Yojana, Pradhanmantri shramyogi mandhan Yojana.
Click Here: मुख्मंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना
- PM Jeevan Jyoti Yojana will provide life insurance to the beneficiary the main aim of the scheme is to provide health and life security.
- PM suraksha Bima Yojana provide insurance to the candidate who meets by accident at any given point in their life, Group of 18 to 70 year.
- PM fasal Bima Yojana is provided by for the farmers if there is any miss happening with their crops then prove government provide them financial assistant for their stability.
- PM Kisan mandhan Yojana is provide for all the farmers of the country. Per month after the age of 60 year and after the death of the beneficiary Rupees 1500 provide for their wife.
- PM Laghu vyapari mandhan Yojana is a pension scheme provided for the retailer and also for Businessman who pay proper GST.
- PM shramyogi mandhan Yojana for the unorganized worker who gain the income of less than rupees 15000 per month. All candidate those who is between 18 to 40 years they are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme MMPSY
- Only Haryana residential family takes the benefit of the scheme.
- The family having income up to INR 15000 per month for INR 1,80,000 per annum and total land holding of family up to 5 acres that is two hectare are only eligible to enroll the scheme.
- The candidate must open a bank account in order to get the fund easily trump’s third the fund under mukhymantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana will be directly transferred to the candidate bank account.
- The Eligible family must have Parivar pehchan Patra.
- Income detail is required to take the benefit of the scheme.
- Only head of the family are eligible to fill the form for MM Parivar Samriddhi Yojana.
- The applicant should be between 18 to 50 years of age and it may vary depending upon the scheme.
- The Eligible family will be eligible for rupees 6000 per year under the scheme
- All family members detail is required to fill in the application form.
- Only eligible family is benefited by the scheme.
Mukhymantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana 2020
MMPSY/ Pradhanmantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana provides social security To the Eligible applicants of the state. It is basically for those peoples who are not able to earn their livelihood to run their family. This is a very official scheme started by the CM of Haryana. The steam is a fully package of life insurance pension plan and provide fund for the farmers and many more.
Agriculture land record
Valid mobile number
Valid email ID
Agriculture land record
First of all you must know that only head of the family are eligible to fill the application form for mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana. If any case head of the family is not eligible or not present at that time then you can update your Parivar Pehchan record in your nearest common service centre with online process.
Steps to apply for mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- First of all you have to click on the link mukhymantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana application form.
- In the home page you have to scroll down the page where the list of the scheme mentioned.
- You have to check the details by selecting the scheme name.
- Go back to the homepage and tap on the citizen’s login from the menu bar of the official portal.
- Wait to open the next page here you have to fill the Parivar pehchan Patra ID d and then click on the search button (you will get your Parivar ID from Haryana Parivar Pehchan portal)
- Here you have to download the MM Parivar Samriddhi Yojana application form after verifying the registration mobile number of the family head (in case of the absence of family head you have to update the information in nearby common service center)
- After downloading the application form fills the essential detail that is required.
- After fulfill all the formalities of the application form before submit eating please read it very carefully and cross check the application form.
- At last in below click on the submit button and wait for the further process.
Dear candidates if you are not satisfied with online application form or if you have to travel to fill the forearm by online then government also provide them offline mode. If you want to apply offline mode then you have to download the application form from Saral Kendra and Atal Seva Kendra and also from gas agencies. After getting the application form you have to fill very carefully and submit with the respective department.
Q1.What is MMPSY Yojana?
Ans. MMPSY Yojana of Haryana it provides economic and social security to the law and weaker section of the state peoples.
Q2.How we can apply for the scheme?
Ans. Enable article we have to provide a brief steps with the help of these steps you can apply for the scheme.
Q3. What is the applicant age required to take benefit of the scheme?
Ans. The applicant should be between 18 to 50 years of age and it me vary depending upon the scheme.
Dear readers we hope you satisfied the information’s of mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna Haryana. If you have any questions regarding articles then you ask in the comment box our team will help you and answer questions as soon as possible.