Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana | aaple sarkar dbt portal | application form | Maharashtra karj mafi list 2020, maharashtra scheme
Government of Maharashtra announced a new scheme for the peoples of the state card Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule Shetkari karj mafi 2020. Before election CM of maharashtra announced various scheme and promises with the peoples of the state. Government of Maharashtra announced various scheme for the Welfare of the farmers. Now recently government announced the scheme mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule Shetkari loan waiver scheme. We also pronounce this scheme as a Kisan karj mafi Yojana.
Detail about the scheme
Name of the scheme- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule Shetkari loan waiver scheme 2020
Launch by- Uddhav Thakre
Beneficiary- farmers of the state
Supervised by- Maharashtra government
Implementation date- update soon
Announced date- 21st December 2019
Total budget- approximately 50,000 crore
Under Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule Shetkari loan waiver scheme whose crop loan and restructured loan is more than rupees 200000 will taken between 1st April 2015 and 31st March 2019 and which has not been repaired till September 30 2019 will be eligible for loan waiver scheme. Committee of the finance and cooperation department will take a decision on whether to include the account of farmer in nationalized private and Rural Bank in the loan waiver scheme.
Major aspect of the scheme
- With the help of the schemes government improve the level of the farmers in the state. This scheme also improves the farmer conditions.
- The primary object of the scheme is to reduce the loan burden from the shoulder of the farmers.
- Government provides this scheme benefit directly to draw small and marginal farmers of the state.
- According to the Minister jayant Patil there is a no any specific condition for the farmers to apply for the scheme.
- With the help of the schemes The Eligible Candidate will be able to get a loan waiver of rupees 2 lakh.
- In the scheme all crops will be included such as traditional crop sugarcane fruit cultivation will also acquire the work of the scheme.
- Most important peoples can registered for the scheme by offline mode. CM also mentioned that this is a paperless process and the candidate only needs Aadhar card and the get the benefit of the scheme.
- This is a time saving scheme do not need to stand in a row to apply for the Yojana.
- According to the news approximately 90 lakh farmers will get the benefit of the scheme Kisan karj mafi.
- With the help of the scheme now farmer can reduce their financial burden because of the State Government State Government take the burden of agriculture loan up to rupees 200000.
- In this scheme there are a no limits of any special crop. All crop will be included under the scheme.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana
In this article we have to provide information regarding the schemes what are the criteria decide to get the benefit of the scheme by the government. We also share the information regarding important dates eligibility criteria important document and also steps to apply for the scheme.
Application form: Click here
- CM already said that this is a offline applied scheme for the beneficiary farmers of the state. But this offline scheme is a totally paperless scheme.
- To get the benefit of the schemes candidate only needs the Aadhar Card. According to the government the scheme structure has been designed in a faster so that the beneficiaries get faster result.
- According to the new chief minister of Maharashtra uddhav Thackeray candidate need to process document with highlight and support their residential claim.
- Bank account details are also necessary to apply for the schemes because beneficiary amount will send only beneficiary bank account.
- Passport size photographs are also necessary to check the beneficiary detail.
- Candidate must attach there valid phone number with their valid account number.
- For the candidate loan documents are also necessary to apply for the scheme.
Individual farmers will be considered for the loan waiver that loan taken from nationalized district cooperative bank and cooperative societies will be considered. Other who will not get the benefit of the schemes are elected representative including serving and former minister prevent and formal MLA centre and State Government employees whose monthly family income is more than rupees 25000 excluding class IV employees.
- Those eligible farmer want to get the benefit of the scheme they must have residential proof.
- The scheme will only beneficial for those who are associated with farming as the main livelihood.
- Loan will be refund only those farmar took loan from 1st March 2015 to 30th September 2019.
- Agriculture worker from all categories will be allowed to attend the benefit of the scheme.
- The scheme will make the financial condition better from small and marginal farmers.
- If applicant can be a tax payer then they are not eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- If the applicant farmer has not a bank account detail for bank account then they are not eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Only farmers of the state are applied for the scheme and only they are benefited by the state government.
Steps to apply for the scheme
Chief Minister of Maharashtra already said that the scheme is offline mode and every applicant apply through paperless process. Candidate only need Aadhar card to apply for the use now. All farmers those want to get benefit they have to apply through offline mode.
Official Website: Click here
- If any farmer meet the eligibility criteria and desire to opt the loan waiver then he must reach out to the respective Bank.
- Once the applicant reaches the branch he must ask with bank officer to apply for the yojana.
- The officer of the bank will ask for the thumb impression to check the claim of the applicant.
- What’s the bank officer acquired the detail of the applicant they will structure’s the loan documents to the farmers.
- If applicant passes for all requirements then the offices will take the necessary steps to transfer the amount in the beneficiary farmer account.
So guys this is full information of maharashtra government new scheme mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule Shetkari loan waiver scheme. For more information regarding the schemes you have to comment in below option.