Mahatma Jyotiba Phule jan Arogya Yojana registration/Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana IN MARATHI, registration online, jyotiba phule yanchi mahiti
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana has invited the application form for the flagship Health Insurance. This scheme announced by the government of Maharashtra to the entire state. Under this schemes government provide free quality Critical Care for low income families.
The Government of Maharashtra provides premium charges and medical insurance to the beneficiary. Under this scheme Insured limit is rupees 1.5 lakh per year. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana cover 121 types of follow-up procedures in 30 identified specialized category.
This scheme is also known as Rajiv Gandhi jeevandayee Arogya Yojana. It was firstly announced on 2nd july 2012. Government of Maharashtra provide this health insurance for those peoples of the state who have these four types of card such as antyodaya card, annpurna card, yellow ration card and Orange ration card. Under the scheme government provide free access to medical care in government implanted 488 hospitals for 971 types of disease surgery and therapies for the needy people. The costing amount is rupees 1,50,000 per year per family.
Detail of the scheme
Scheme name – mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
Launched by- government of Maharashtra in marathi
Launched date- 2nd July 2012
Department Name- state Health Insurance society Government of Maharashtra Beneficiaries- below poverty line and above poverty line
Key features of the scheme
- The premium charges and medical insurance covered by government of Maharashtra.
- Under this scheme not only the government hospitals but also the private hospitals included in the list of network.
- The network hospital list is mentioned in the official website of State Health Organization.
- Beneficiaries have access free medical camp per year.
- Under the schemes of government provide cover surgery follow up treatment diagnosis and medication.
- Under this scheme there is no such waiting period for pre existing disease.
- The scheme is available on an individual as well as on a Family basis. The sum insured limit is 1.5 Lakh per year.
- While there are some illness and procedure like hernia and appendix that are excluded treatment will be provided if it is not urgent.
- Total cashless treatment is provided in the network hospital.
- Patient with the relevant health card can get kidney transplant for free. All beneficiaries can assess a free medical camp on a yearly basis.
Benefit of the scheme
- The scheme covers 971 types of surgeries.
- Therapy in thirty identified specialized category
- The scheme cover 121 types of follow-up procedures in 30 identified specialized category.
- 132 government reserved procedures are to be performed only in empanelled government hospitals for government medical colleges.
- The upper ceiling for renal transparent is 250000 per operation
- Government of Maharashtra Health Insurance Scheme is for low income families.
- These schemes are to provide free medical care to the poor peoples and your families.
- Eligible peoples will get 1.5 lakh cover health insurance every year.
- The premium of rupees 333 is paid by the government of Maharashtra.
- The sum insured can be claimed by the individual under the scheme.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
Four children born after the issue of the health card photographs of child with other present along with valid yellow orange white ration card of parent and birth certificate issued by authorised office
In India huge number of people they can’t afford a proper treatment for their disease due to the poverty. Lack of money they can’t treat their diseases and then die eventually.
Treatments under the scheme
Gynecology and obstetrics surgery
Orthopedic surgery and procedures
Cardiac and cardiothoracic surgery
Pediatric surgery Pediatrics medical managing
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule List 2020: Click here
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- All citizens of Maharashtra state are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Citizens who have yellow ration card and today Anna Yojana card annpurna card and ration card are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Farmers are from agriculture districts such as Amravati, Akola, Aurangabad, buldhana, wardha, Hingoli, Jalana, Nanded, latur, osmanabad, parbhani, Washim, yavatmal.
- Beneficiary farmers have a valid identity proof if they want to get the benefit.
- All families of the state who are below the poverty line are eligible to get this health insurance.
- The yellow ration card family holders are eligible for the scheme.
- All families of the state who are silently above the poverty line and hold the orange ration card are also eligible.
- All those families of the state whose annual income is less than 1 lakh are eligible.
- Families of main members can be enrolled in this policy cover.
- There is no upper age limit for enrolling in this policy.
Important document required
- Aadhar Card
- Valid ration card orange ration card, yellow ration card, white ration card
- kyc photo identity
Phule Karj Mafi yojana Different states of India have trying to their best to provide Medical Health to every citizens of the state. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule scheme is initially launch in the year of 2012 month July renamed in October 2016. The objectives of the schemes to provide cashless treatment to the poor people. Under the scheme government provide health facilities to needy peoples and also their families.
Public Health Minister deepak Shashwat said that the tenure of the earlier scheme has ended and so the scheme has been renamed and has been given the required modification. Along with these modifications Shivsena Minister are so revealed about a new scheme that would provide cashless accident insurance. Under this new scheme the person issued would be covered for three day after an accident.
Applying for the scheme
Dear readers if you want to apply for the schemes can be done only in the nearest hospital that is registered under the scheme. When you are visit in the nearest registered Hospital then you must carry with your important document such as ration card, aadhar card, antyodaya card and annpurna card. The hospital guides you with the procedure and they will send and your reservation request to the insurance company owns the department managing this came. After verification you will be registered to the scheme and get hands cashless treatment done. This is a very beneficial scheme for the poor peoples of the Maharashtra state.
Government of Maharashtra also issue the helpline number for the beneficiary candidate if you have any problems regarding applying then you have to contact with the authority the helpline number is 155 388 and 1800 233 2200
Address -state Health Insurance Society E S Is Hospital compound Ganpat jadhav Marg, worli Naka Worli Mumbai 400018 Maharashtra