Maharashtra Ration card list district wise: Government of Maharashtra always provides better facility to the citizens. Government again comes with new beneficial scheme for the peoples of the state. There is a very big community belonging to the middle class sections in Maharashtra state. Huge number of peoples in the state can’t afford costly food items. So the government has provided ration card for them.
Huge number of papers is benefited under the schemes. Government of Maharashtra provide ration card in a different ways for the different categories. In this article we have to provide brief information’s about the scheme. If you already apply for the scheme then you have to check your name very easily in the given beneficiary list.
Overview of the scheme
Scheme name- ration card Maharashtra
Beneficiaries- peoples of the state
Category –state beneficiary scheme
Announced by– government of Maharashtra
Food is very essential if you want to live a long. We also say that food is one of the basic needs of life it is unable to survive without food. Due to the poor conditions of people can’t afford food for them. In Maharashtra state many people’s those sleep without food many times. The state food department has released an online portal to check the status and detail of the ration card. Peoples who have applied for the ration card check the name in the given portal. Government of Maharashtra provides Three Types of ration card to the peoples of a state. The ration card issued on the basis of financial condition of the beneficiary. Here we provide the information’s of different types of ration card in the state.
Types of ration card
Government of Maharashtra provides Three Types of ration card to the beneficiary. There are three types of ration card that provide to the peoples of the state. In the Maharashtra state there is a three type that is yellow ration card phone ration card and at last white ration card here is a description about these ration card.
Yellow ration card: These types of ration card has been issued to the family belonging to the BPL category. All peoples of the state who belongs to BPL category are applying for the scheme.
Saffron ration card – this ration card has issued to the person whose salary is more than rupees 15000 and less than rupees one lakh per annum. All peoples of the state those fulfill these criteria they apply for the schemes. If candidate have Saffron ration card then they can easily get a ration from subsidized shop
White ration card – These types of ration card for those peoples annual income is Rupees 1 lakh and above. White ration card is mostly useful for those who have annual income are more than other people’s.
online ration card download Maharashtra
Government provide ration card with the help of these options card people can get easily ration at subsidized and cheap rate from subsidized shop. From these shops people get against at a cheaper rate which helps them to survive. The peoples can download the beneficiary list in this article with the help of their District name and also their names. This reduce death rate in the state due to the food. It helps to reduce the death of the people by hungers. This ration card becomes proof of identity for the People’s. APL- BPL and other categories will get the food gain at a cheaper rate which helps them to reduce financial wardens.
Maharashtra government food and civil supplies minister has announced that food grain will be home deliver to those who processor Saffron ration card for the next two months and that to add subsidized rate. The saffron card holders are family is which an annual income of rupees 15000 to 100000. The Minister informed that ship from ration card will now get 3 kilograms of wheat into kilograms of rice per person every month at subsidized rate.
Benefits of ration card
- With the help of the ration card people get games at a cheaper rate which helps them to survive.
- BPL card holder can get rice wheat sugar kerosene and many others in a very cheapest price in the shop.
- We all know that ration card in our country is a major identity proof for the family’s so it is essential for the family.
- Common peoples of the state will get food gain at a cheapest rate which helps them to reduce financial burden.
Maharashtra Ration card list
All peoples of the state those want ration card then they must have these above documents. If people need food at subsidized rate then they must have the ration card. We all know that ration card is more essential document than any other document that it required food at cheapest price to the poor peoples of the state. They also serve as a common form of identification for many Indians. Maharashtra government in India have to identified household that are eligible for purchasing subsidized food grain from the PDS and provide them with ration card. All ration card holders of the state will get this subsidization food.
Maharashtra Ration card online list
- First of all candidate need to visit food civil supplies department maharashtra click on that link.
- After that you need to visit food and supplies department requirement section.
- If you want to apply for new ration card then you need to click on the link online services then click on the link new ration card online apply. Now after clicking on that link you have to see a new page will appear in front of you that is the application form filled this application form very carefully this contain your name, your address, district, villages and many others detail that required fill all details very carefully in the application form.
The state government 2 kg of rice at rupees 12 KG and 3 kg of Beta 258 card holder. The distribution under this card holder will start on May 1st 2020. Distribution of the ration card has started many places from 24 April. In Maharashtra state Corona virus spread continuously in all over the state. Government of Maharashtra provides every facility the citizens to overcome this situation. At present there is a total number of positive cases in Maharashtra is 7628 which is the highest in all over country.
Maharashtra ration card district wise list
- First of all you need to visit food and supplies department of Maharashtra.
- Ration Card Download
- Click on the link of online services and under this click on the option of online fair price shop.
- After this a new page will open and now click on the option of AEPDS.
- New page open and click on the option of RC detail.
- Now a box will appear in which you have to write your ration card number and click the submit button.
- This will open the Maharashtra Ration card online detail.
If you want ration Card and want to apply for the ration Card and many others detail regarding the article then you contact with authority. Here we have to provide toll free number and email ID with the help of this number you have to concern with the authority.
Toll free number 1800 224 9 50 and 1800 22 1967
Email ID is a helpline.mhpds@ gov.in
Dear readers if you want to get the benefit of the schemes then you must apply for the scheme through steps that we provide in the given article. This is come help more and poorer peoples in the state. Every people of the state need this identity proof.