Kartarpur Corridor Registration: Online registration start for the Devotees government’s online portal. Chedck helpline number and the Kartarpur Corridor beneficiary list
Kartarpur Gurudwara: Dear devotees, online registration for Kartarpur Gurudwara in Pakistan are started. In Pakistan it is located in Narowal district of Pakistan Punjab province and 4.5km from Dera Baba Nanak. Guru Nanak spend 18 years of their life and also the rest of the life. This latest information is given by the secretary in Ministry of Home Affairs Mr. Mohan in the interview. He says that pilgrims can register online for Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara.
The online registration process has now started as the official website is launched. All interested candidate can apply online for registration. Online registration of devotees begins on Thursday. India and Pakistan signed an agreement to operationalize the Kartarpur sahib to allow Sikh pilgrims to visit the holi Darbar Sahib in that country.
All the Sikh pilgrims who are interested to go the Kartarpur corridor corridor will be glad to know that the online registration has started from 24th October 2019. Now you registered them to go the Darbar Sahib. Here we provide you the details regarding steps to apply and registrations.
I know that the Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara in Pakistan is a holy place for the Sikh pilgrims not over India but all over the world.
All the pilgrims of India can registered themselves to go the Kartarpur Gurudwara. The People’s will have to register their name before the last date. Those people who are interested they have a choice to travel on anyway. After registrations authority will be informed by you through sms and email ID. So you must sure you have a valid email id and mobile number.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration
During the shining ceremony or we can say that agreement between India and Pakistan present all Ministry of External Affairs, ministry of defense, ministry of Home affair the respective government of Punjab. The union cabinet has approved the building and development of the Kartarpur Sahib corridor to the international boundary to facilitate pilgrims from India to visit Gurudwara.
- All interested pilgrims those visit to the dera Baba Nanak Kartarpur Gurudwara they have to register themselves.
- Pilgrims will be informed by the SMS and email ID so you must have a valid phone number and email ID.
- Before the travel of 3 to 4 days confirm your registration.
- Electronic travel authority also generated.
- Pilgrims need to carry electronic travel authorities I’m along with their passport when they arrived at the passenger terminal building.
- Pilgrims will travel in the morning and shall have to return the same day.
- Pilgrims can carry a maximum of rupees 11000.
- They can carry 7 kg bag only for one day it’s sufficient.
All interested candidate who want to go to the Dera Baba Nanak Shireen they have to register themselves. Because is very important if you wish to go this Gurudwara. The Kartarpur corridor will connect the Dera Baba Nanak Sherin in Punjab with Darbar Sahib in Narowal district of Pakistan Punjab province.
- Indian pilgrims need to carry a passport
- Electronic travel authority
- Dear pilgrim’s visa is not required to visit Kartarpur Sahib from India
Kartarpur Corridor Beneficiary List
All interested candidate can apply through the portal. The portal has gone live today. The Kartarpur Sahib corridor at zero point on the international boundary at Dera Baba Nanak. According to the authority and also the agreement sign india will send the list of pilgrims to Pakistan 10 day ahead of the travel date. The Pakistan government has also assured India for sufficient langar and distribution of Prasad.
- The Kartarpur corridor will be open during the period of the day.
- The pilgrims travelling only in the morning because the return on the same day.
- The corridor will be operational throughout the year expect on notified days to be informed in advance it’s said.
Punjab Free Smartphone Yojana: Apply Online
Pilgrims have a choice to go with a group for an individual and also option to travel on foot it’s only depends upon you. This is a deep conversation for service charge between India and Pakistan. India has shared its deep disappointed with Pakistan for its refusal to waive the fee. It is expected that Pakistan will fulfill the insurance that the bridge on the side at the earliest. Also Pakistani show that the required infrastructure including the highway and the passenger terminal buildings are complete for the timely and inaugurations of the Kartarpur Sahib corridor.
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Mr. Mehmood Qureshi earlier said that Kartarpur corridor will be inaugurated from Pakistan side on 9th November 2019.
- He said that prime Ministers of India Manmohan Singh has also requested to inauguration of kartarpur Sahib.
- Mr Mehmood Qureshi Asad Dr Manmohan will attend the inauguration ceremony as pilgrims not as a guest in Pakistan.
- On october 14th, pakistan starting that India pilgrims need to pay USD 20 as a service fees to use the corridor.
- Now at that time India and Pakistan on 24th October 2019 signed historic agreements.
- This is a great news for all the Sikh pilgrims those who want to go the Kartarpur Sahib yatra.
Latest Update: The Shiromani Gurudwara prabandhak committee has set up centre at a historical Gurudwara that is manages to provide free facility to devotees to fill online registration form for pilgrimage to Kartarpur in Pakistan. The facility has also been provided to Sangat at Gurudwara Sahib Eid Ganj. Which is second most visited historical Gurudwara of city after the Golden Temple. Information on documents required for the registration is also displayed outside the centre.
- All candidates who want to register themselves they first visit the official website or portal.
- In the home page you can see a link apply online click on it and wait to open the next page.
- You can see the application form will be opens read it carefully and fill the blank options very carefully.
- Dear pilgrims enter all the information’s very carefully.
- Also reflect the journey date, you must decide before the date on which you are planning to visit.
- At last click on the submit button uploading your important documents and information.
- You are so not down your application number for future use or reference.
So guys very easily you can register themselves for yatra to kartarpur Sahib. And if you read above article carefully then you know that the applicant will be granted permission informed only 4 days before the proposed date of travel. Guys if you have any questions regarding the article that comment in the below section.
Key Questions & Answers/ Frequently Ask Question
When will registration process for the Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara Yatra?
You can register yourself from the official website only through online method.
Last date for the registration of Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara Yatra?
The registration process started from 24th October 2019. Their is no last date disclose by the officials.
What is the official website for Kartarpur Sahib registration?
The official website is prakashpurb550.