Karnataka Ration card Status 2020 application form: Food and civil supplies department of Karnataka has issued a new ration card for the peoples of the state. Peoples can apply for new ration card in Karnataka. We all know that ration card is the most important documents required in the variance place. Ration card is issued by EPDS department in Karnataka to avail benefit of the most of the state sponsored government scheme. With the help of the ration card people can get ration at subsidized rate through this ration card from fair price shop located in the area.
Peoples can apply for new ration card in Karnataka to follow some steps. Here we have to provide a brief descriptions regarding Karnataka Ration card application form. People can also check here the application form status those already apply for the new ration card in Karnataka state.
Karnataka Ration Card Status 2020
Those candidates who already apply for new ration card in the Karnataka state what your name is not available in the beneficiary list then don’t worry us have to provide the procedure for next process. They all need to check the criteria regarding apply for the ration card such as important documents that required filling the application form. Here candidate need to check the application procedure for filling the application form for new ration card 2020. People can perform Karnataka ration card form PDF download and submit it to the concerned authority to get their name include in the new ration card list.
Now the central government announced new scheme for the peoples the government has decided to implement the ambition one Nation one card scheme across the country by July 1 this year. With the help of this ration card eligible beneficiary would get food gained from any fair price shop in the country using the same ration card.
Overview of the scheme
Scheme- Karnataka ration card
Article-Karnataka ration card application form
Beneficiary- people of the state
Category- ration Card
Types- four types of the ration card
Mode of application- online
Karnataka Ration Card Status
If candidate have their own ration card then they purchase a ration at low rate. In the state of Karnataka there is a three types of ration card first APL that is above poverty line second one is BPL that is below poverty line and the third one is Antodya. Karnataka government has started a new portal with the help of this peoples can now serial name online through Karnataka BPL card list 2020. Candidate easily goes this portal and checks the Karnataka BPL list 2020. Peoples can now apply online for new ration card in Karnataka and can also check complete application procedure here. The making of ration card process comes under Karnataka food supplies and Consumer Affairs act. The Government of Karnataka has started that instead of old ration card now people have to make it new registration online form.
Passport size photograph
Family member name with age permanent
Age certificate of the head of the family
Valid mobile number or Email address
Self declaration certificate
Tenancy agreement (if necessary)
Due to Corona virus the whole country is on lockdown. Karnataka Public also suffers with lockdown. Karnataka government has announced that BPL Ration card or not required for the poor to avail themselves of the food grain at 20000 odd PDS ration shop. The food and civil supplies department has been asked to provide food grain for free to BPL families in the state irrespective of the whether they have the BPL cards for not. Government take supplies from the agriculture owner then distribute to the citizens of the state.
Ration card List 2020: Click here
Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa diseases to supply essential to know ration card poor families was taken flooring complaints that the poor have not been receiving Essentials. He also said that food and vegetable were made available through a network of 480 hopcoms and mobile hopcoms. He also said that I request the employees not to cut salaries of their maid servant drivers who are not able to work due to practice of social distancing.
- Those applicants who want to apply for ration card those must have permanent residence of Karnataka.
- Newly married couples those are separated from their family are eligible to get the new ration card of Karnataka
- All citizens of the state who have temporary ration card are eligible to get new ration card.
- Those candidates have expiry date ration card they are eligible to get new ration card
- Every citizen those have not their own ration card is eligible to get the new ration card of Karnataka.
- The new issue of ration card will be based on the household income and economic condition of the family.
Four type of ration card
Here we provide the brief description of four type of ration card
PHH-PHH belongs to priority household ration card. PHH ration card are issued to citizens belongs to the ruler area of the state. This card holder gets food games at a subsidized rate on a monthly basis. Under this type of card holder receive rice at the rate of 3 per kg and 20 rupees 2 per kg and course gain at rate of Rupees 1 kg.
AY- AY is stand for annpurna yojana ration card. This type of ration card issued to the poor peoples of the state who are above the age of 65 years old. They are provided 10 kg of food games from the state government on the monthly basis.
AAY- AAY is standing for antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card. This type of ration card is provided for all those families whose annual income below 15000. From the families government provided ration at lowest price from other cardholders. Government provides rice at the rate of 3 per kg and Wheat at the rate of 2 per kg for these types of families.
NPHH- NPHH is belongs to the Priority household ration card. This type of ration card is issued to the families with stable annual income. This type of card holder does not get food gain at the subsidized prices from the subsidized shop.
Karnataka new ration card application form
- Those candidates who want to apply for new ration card for say they have to click on the given link Karnataka new ration card 2020.
- Now in the homepage click on the E- services section in the main menu.
- Here scroll over the E ration card option and then click at the new ration card option at given page.
- In the newly opened page choose the language.
- And then click at the new ration card request.
- Here select the card type applying for either Priority household for BPL Ration card for non priority household for APL ration card.
- Then click at the proceed button.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and registration mobile number.
Ration card is issued by the authority for Eligible Candidate of the state. Ration card is issued by the department of food and supplies and Consumer Affairs department of Karnataka. The use of four different kind of ration card for the peoples available is PHH, AY, AAY, and NPHH.
Status of new ration card 2020
- To see all the detail of your ration card firstly click on the link karnataka new ration card 2020.
- Now click on e-services option.
- Now click on status and then on status of new ration card.
- Now if you want to check the status of newly applied ration card then click on the first option.
- The second option will take you to the page where you will see your name on the ration card.
- Now you have to see your two options in the given page one is OTP and the second one is without OTP.
- From these two options to use only one option.
- Now you have to enter your ration card number. Click on the go button you will see all the detail.
- The information of Karnataka ration card for more information you have to comment in below section. If you have any questions regarding the article then ask in below comment box.
If candidate need any kinds of help regarding Karnataka new ration cards then they have to visit the office of the food civil supplies and consumer welfare department. Hair the official authority will solve all your problems regarding ration card. If you face any kind of problems to apply for new ration card then you have to contact with this number. The authority will solve your problems regarding ration card.
Full contact detail of the office is;
Food civil supplies and Consumer Affairs department and the department of Legal Metrology evolution sondha,
Phone number 1967 and 1800 425 9339
Q1. How to apply for new ration card in Karnataka?
Ans. To apply for new ration card in Karnataka state firstly you need to submit the application form in the official portal. In the given article we have to provide information that how to apply for new ration card in the state Karnataka.
Q2. What are the necessary documents required to apply for new ration card?
Ans. Necessary document required to apply for ration card is Aadhar Card passport size photograph PAN card Bonafide certificate valid email id phone number.
Q3. After apply for ration card when we will receive the new ration card?
Ans. The new ration card will apply after the 15 days of the registration of application form.
Q4. Are there any application fees for new ration card applying?
Ans. For applying new ration card there is a no fees but they have to pay rupees 100 per copy at the time of collection of ration card.
Dear readers this is the full information’s of new ration card Karnataka. We hope that you satisfied with the information but if you face any trouble to download your ration cards and also to apply for the ration card then you are so concerned with the official authority we have to provide here the contact number. You comment in below section for any query.