Karnataka Driver Yojana Application Status: Karnataka government announced new scheme for the drivers of the states. This is came is for Welfare of the drivers. Government of Karnataka provide financial assistant for self employed people including drivers in this lockdown period. We all know that in this lockdown number of people face unemployment. They also offer daily for basic needs such as food and growth rate. So that many workers go there hometown to spend this time but huge number of peoples are stuck in the current status due to lockdown.
Government of Karnataka provides this benefit to all the drivers of the state such as cab drivers taxi driver’s auto driver rickshaw drivers. They all lost their income due to lock down. Does Government of Karnataka give them financial assistant one time in this period. In this article we have to provide complete details regarding Karnataka driver Yojana 2020. If you are a driver and from Karnataka then you are eligible to get the benefit of the schemes. Here we also provide how to apply for this Suchna and what is the eligibility criteria decided by the government we all information provides here.
Yojana name– karnataka driver Yojana
Started by- CM BS Yeddiyurappa
Benefit- 5000 rupees financial assistant (one time)
Apply mode- online
Total budget– 1610
Karnataka driver Yojana application status
Huge numbers of applicants are Appling for the scheme and now they all need to check the application status. Here we provide complete detail regarding the scheme. CM of Karnataka BS Yeddiurappa announced this scheme for all the drivers of the state. He announced the schemes on 6th May 2020. He also announced relief fund of rupees 1610 crore for those peoples who suffer due to covid-19 lockdown. In all over States approximately 7 lakh auto rickshaw drivers in the states. In this period they all lost their income. CEO Government of Karnataka announced this financial assistance scheme for that entire beneficiary who suffers in this lockdown.
- The driver must have a valid driving license.
- He must have Public Service vehicles.
- They have a residence certificate of Karnataka.
With the help of the scheme all cab drivers taxi diverse auto driver’s e rickshaw drivers and public transport vehicle drivers are eligible to get the value points of the schemes. We all know that today the situation of our country is very poor. Not in India what also all over the world suffer with this covid-19 virus. Every state and also Centre Government provides financial support to all needy persons. State governments are so issued E-pass for eligible persons who have essential services. Government also issued pass for those people those want to go there hometown.
Click here if you lost your job in Lockdown.
5000 payment status Online
This is a very official and relief funds the scheme for poor peoples of the state. All private vehicles such as taxis and cabs are stop when lockdown announced by the government. The driver have only source of income when his vehicles running. But due to covid-19 all the vehicles in the country are stopped and also there income of source has been stopped.
Benefits of the scheme
- Government of Karnataka announced rupees 16 10 crore of package to restart the economy of the state in this lockdown period.
- Government of Karnataka provides 5000 each driver of the state. In the state there is a round 7,75,000 auto and taxi driver who have lost their daily earning due to covid-19 lock down in the state.
- Government also provide benefit for flower growers, in this sector government provide rupees 25000.
- Government of Karnataka provides 5000 to each washerman and barber. In the state of Karnataka there is approximately 60,000 washerman in 2,30,000.
- Government of Karnataka provides special packages for fruit and vegetable farmers. Benefits announced very soon by the government.
- Fixed charges of Power bill for MSMEs will be postponed for 2 month.
- Electricity connection will be disconnected 30 june 2020 for nonpayment of bill.
- Government provide incentive for those who already pay the bills, Payment of Bill can be made in installment. Government also announced that the interest on the different amount of the bill will also be reduced.
- The subsidized all the evaluation 45 the state has claimed alcohol caused by 11% with a previous Hike of 6%, the all out Hike on retail alcohol caused by 17%.
- Handloom workers in state would get rupees 2,000 each as one time assistant. In the state approximately 54000 Hand loom workers.
- Beavers were given a bundle with rupees 109 crore being separated for weavers advance weavers plans.
Karnataka driver yojana helpline number
Every state people provide financial assistance to all people those suffer in other states of country. Similarly Karnataka government provide financial assistance of rupees 5000 for drivers of the state. We see that many self help groups are jobless and they are not able to earn money to fulfill their basic needs. To provide financial assistance to government card driver scheme Karnataka 2020.
PSV badge number
Mobile number, date of birth detail
Bank account number
Karnataka driver scheme apply online
- For applying online you need to visit official website of Karnataka transport department.
- Now in the homepage you need to click on the link” karnataka driver apply online”.
- After clicking on the given link a new page will open in front of you.
- In the given page fill essential details that are required.
- At last click on the submit button.
Dear readers we are also said that this is a new scheme for all karnataka driver. At this time there are no any notifications regarding applying for the scheme. When the government released official notification then we will provide you in the particle you have to check continuously this webpage.
Karnataka List Download Here
Karnataka 5000 Yojana Application form
Government of Karnataka announced the compensation plans to help for those people who are in a distress due to Corona virus lockdown. Government provide financial assistance of rupees 5,000 to beneficiaries in needy peoples in drivers of the state the main beneficiary under the scheme as auto driver rickshaw drivers, cab drivers, washerman Barber farmers and others. Government of Karnataka announced lockdown relief provide for the needy people. All the workers of unrecognized sectors and farmers will get the benefit of the scheme. Government only provide for those candidate who have bank account. So if you are applying for the scheme then you must have bank account.
Driver scheme application status
- All drivers don’t want to check the application status those already applied for the scheme then they also need to visit the karnataka transport department online.
- In the home page you need to click on the link Karnataka driver scheme.
- After clicking on the given link you have to see a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page you need to fill your Aadhar card number and application number.
- At below click on precede button.
- Now a new page will contain your application status check your application status.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Who is eligible to get the benefit of the scheme?
Karnataka state drivers such as, auto driver’s rickshaw drivers taxi drivers cab drivers are eligible to get benefit in this lock down period.
Q: How many financial amounts given by Karnataka Government?
There is 5000 given by Karnataka government to each beneficiary.
Q: How will we receive the benefit under Karnataka driver scheme?
All beneficiary candidates will get benefit through direct bank transfer mode in your bank account.
So guys very easily you can check your application status with the help of your reference number. When you are applying for the scheme then in the end you will get the reference number in your mobile phone that you are enter in the application form.So this information regarding karnatka driver application forms status. For more information regarding the article comment in the below section.