Joy Bangla pension scheme 2020, Bangla Pension Application form PDF , Bangla pension online Registration, WB pension Scheme 2020
Government of West Bengal announced a new scheme for the peoples of the state. The scheme name is Joy Bangla pension scheme 2020. The government of West Bengal announced the scheme for schedule caste and Scheduled Tribes peoples of the state. This is a new pension scheme which is known as the old is financial scheme for Scheduled Tribes and scheduled caste. Chief Minister of West Bengal has been rooted for social and financial support for the peoples of the state.
Overview of the scheme
Scheme name- Joy Bangla pension scheme 2020
Announced by- government of West Bengal
Beneficiary- peoples of the state (based on schedule caste candidate)
Benefit- financial support (schedule caste)
State- West Bengal
Announced by- Amit Mishra
Announced date- 2020
Date of implementation- first april 2020
Application process: offline/online mode
Launch by Chief- Minister Mamata Banerjee
Government of the state has announced pension scheme into under two categories that is joy bangla pension scheme and napoli Bandhu schemes. Under joy Bangla pension scheme government of West Bengal cover all the peoples who belong to scheduled caste categories. Similarly under Napoli Bandhu schemes government of the state has covered all schedule tribes category people. Guys here we provide a brief information regarding Joy Bangla pension schemes here we provide the information of the how to apply for the schemes and what is the criteria required if you want to get the benefit of the schemes and also we discussed here the important documents and the helpline number of the scheme . If you want to get the benefit of the scheme then firstly you need to read all the instructions that provide the by the government of West Bengal.
Key features of the scheme
- With the help of the scheme government provide financial security to the needy peoples of the state.
- With the help of the benefit of the scheme the age applicant will be able to pay for their medicines and other requirements.
- Chief Minister of the state announced that every beneficiary will attain a sum of rupees 1000 as a pension under the scheme.
- Under the scheme the beneficiary will be entitled to receive the grant amount each month.
- The ground will be deposit in the bank account view direct benefit transfer mode to the beneficiary account.
- It will eliminate the chance of correction and mistake in the West Bengal State.
- Under the scheme around 21 lakh eligible applicant can get the monthly financial aid offered by the state government.
- Government announced new scheme for the people of the state called Joy Bangla pension scheme 2020.
- With the help of the schemes government provide financial support to the people.
- Under the schemes there are two sub scheme that is a tapoli Bandhu schemes and Jay Johar scheme.
- Under the tapoli Bandhu scheme government provide financial assistance to the schedule caste people and also under Joy Bangla scheme government provides schedule tribes people.
- Under the both scheme government provide livelihood of the old peoples of West Bengal. The scheme is benefited only those people who belongs to these two categories.
- If you want to get the benefit of the scheme then your age limit is 60 year by the date of 1st January 2020.
Joy Bangla pension scheme
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- All people those belong to scheduled Tribes and scheduled caste are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Only those people are applying for the scheme those belong to West Bengal State.
- The minimum age of the applicant is 60 year if you want to give the benefit of the scheme.
- This date is counted by the date of 1st January 2020.
- If any person already allocated by the other pension scheme then they are not eligible to get this Pension Yojana.
- If you want to get the benefit of the scheme then you must have caste certificate.
- It is necessary for the applications to belongs to the BPL category if they fail to meet this criteria then they will not eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Candidate must have a bank account if the interested candidate gets the pension facility.
It is a great decision by the government of West Bengal to the peoples of the state. It was one of the key point In the party election manifesto. When the chief minister has come in power she has launch many beneficial scheme for peoples of the state. This scheme provides financial support to the people. During the announcement of the state budget for 2020-21 the Finance Minister of West Bengal highlighted that the government will implement yet another pension School. Joy Bangla pension scheme will offer a monthly pension to the applicant which meets certain criteria.
The state government yet not announced the total budget for allocated the scheme. But the Chief Minister also announced that the finance department will make the necessary financial agreement regarding the scheme. The best Bengal State government has announced this came in old district simultaneously. Final preparation to implement the scheme is completed. This scheme is helpful for those people who belong to scheduled caste Scheduled, with the help of this assistant old age people fulfill their needs.
Necessary document :
Valid bank account number
Bank account details certificate
Passport size photograph
Copy of ration card
Copy of income certificate
Mamta Banerjee announced new scheme for the citizens of the state who receive pension after attaining 60 year of age. Under this scheme beneficiary peoples will get rupees 1000 on the first day of every month. There will be an additional expenditure of rupees per 1000 crore from the state exchequer for the project. State government has new scheme for needy people’s card joy Bangla pension scheme and tapoli Bandhu scheme. Tapoli Bandhu pension scheme is for SC category and johar for ST Category. All ST and SC categories people will eligible to get the benefit of the schemes and their age above 60 year old. They will receive pension of rupees 5100 per month.
Steps to apply for the scheme
All candidate those want to get the benefit of the scheme then the state government has already launched a separate official portal for the scheme.
- Any candidate Desire and interested for more about the scheme then they need to click on the link joy bangla pension scheme 2020.
- When the portal open, candidate need to see the application form link and then click on it.
- Application form is available in the PDF form format.
- You just need to click on the button download the candidate must click on the button to initiate the download process.
- What’s the form has been download the applicant must generate a printout. In the application form you have to see a various option firstly you need to read all the instruction and application form then fill very carefully the blank option.
- Also attach your passport size photograph that is required. Also attached all the necessary documents that required filling the application form and also mentioning in the scheme guideline this document is necessary for the verification.
- The registration form can be submitted at the Block Development Officer. The paper can be submitted to the respective Municipality office.
Application status Online Application form must be submitted to the video of this portability area and application form must be submitted to the SDO office for the city area. For Calcutta state the application form has to be submitted to the office of KMC Municipal Corporation.
So guys this is the information of West Bengal joy bangla pension Yojana. At that time government of West Bengal not announced any particular date for receiving the application form for the schemes. When the government announced the full information and the important dates then we will provide all necessary detail in this article.