Jai Johar Bandhu prakalpa scheme: Dear reader’s government of West Bengal announced a new scheme for the peoples of the state. There is a good news to all the best Bengal peoples those belongs to scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes community. Finance minister of West Bengal Amit Mitra announce this scheme in the state. All candidates of the states those belong to these categories in want to get the benefit of the scheme they must apply before the last date.
Details of the scheme
Scheme name- West behgal jai johar bandhu prakalpa
Launch by- CM of West Bengal
Announced by- finance minister Amit mitra
Launch date- 10th February 2020
Beneficiary- scheduled caste, community people
State- West Bengal
Total budget- 500 crore
Category- state government scheme
Main beneficiary- SC and ST category people
In this article we have to provide information regarding the schemes how to apply for the schemes and what is the criteria announced for the scheme by the government of the West Bengal. We also share the information, important documents and eligibility criteria to get the benefit of scheme Jai Johar Bandhu prakalpa.
Finance minister of West Bengal announced the scheme on 10th February 2020 while presenting the budget of 2020. In this year these scheme is the major aspect of the budget. Jai Johar is a scheme for the scheduled tribe’s community peoples of the state and Bandhu prakalpa is for the schedule caste community. Under the scheme government provide financial support for the people in the state. Under the scheme government also provide pension to the beneficiary people.
Jai Johar Bandhu prakalpa Scheme
In her last budget before election Mamta Banerjee introduced a new scheme for the peoples of the state. In West Bengal State most of the announced scheme directly or indirectly pays cash to the beneficiary account. Now government of West Bengal announced new scheme for SC ST address communities that is expected to cost the exchequer rupees 3000 crore. Under the scheme government of West Bengal give a monthly allowance of rupees 1000 to the beneficiary people. In all the debate stress west bengal government which has at least rupees 50,000 crore budget of rupees 2.56 lakh for the 2020-21 fiscal at least 7% more than its previous budget.
The total budget for the scheme Jai Johar prakalpa is rupees 500 crore.
Total budget for the scheme is rupees 2500 crore has been allocated for the pension scheme for SC and ST beneficiary people. Government provide rupees 1000 to those whose age above from 60 year and not covered any other pension scheme. Government of West Bengal allocated rupees 500 Crore towards social security scheme targeting unorganized worker in construction transport and other sectors. Government of West Bengal provide a best life to the people those belongs in the state. Finance minister Amit Mitra has announced a special project for the social security of state senior schedule caste. Under the scheme every senior citizen will get a monthly allowance.
Objectives of the scheme
- Under the scheme government provide the pension to the beneficiary people.
- Pension amount to the beneficiary people is 1000 per month.
- Only schedule caste and Scheduled Tribes community will get the benefit of the scheme.
- This is a state government scheme to the state beneficial people. People’s above 60 year of age who belongs to Scheduled Tribes community to provide pension by the government.
- Government of West Bengal will given a pension monthly of rupees 1000. With the help of the scheme government provide initiative for the people who belong to scheduled caste category of the society.
- The initiative will be provided on the basis of The Peoples financial needs.
- This initiative will help the poor peoples in this society.
So in the budget of 2020 and 21 government announced variance schemes to the peoples of the state. Under Johar scheme government give rupees 1000 per month to the beneficiary people as a pension. Under Bandhu prakalpa scheme government give rupees thousand as pension to the beneficiary people. With these two scheme governments also announced that the state government proposed to bear the agricultural income taxed to the tea garden for the next to financial year 2020-2021 and 2021-22.
Passport size photograph
Schedule caste certificate
Schedule tribe certificate
Bank account detail
Government upcoming plan for the state is all round development. Finance minister Amit Mitra present the budget of West Bengal of the Year 2020 and 2021 in the Assembly. The budget season of the state had started on Friday with the address of the State Governor Jagdeep Dhankar. All peoples in the state those are above 60 years who belongs to Scheduled Tribes community are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
Government of Andhra Pradesh announced to scheme scheme to the beneficiary people’s one is Jai Johar and the one is Bandhu prakalpa. Under Jay Johar scheme government provide pension for those people whose age above 60 year and belongs to Scheduled Tribes community and are not covered under any other pension scheme. Then they are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme. Similarly under Bandhu prakalpa schemes for those peoples whose age above 60 year and also belongs to scheduled caste community. And also not get any other pension scheme then they are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- All people those have Bonafide certificate of West Bengal they can apply for the scheme.
- Applicant should be a permanent residence of West Bengal State.
- Applicant must belong to scheduled caste and scheduled tribes in community if they want to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicant should not able any other pension scheme benefit.
- Only those applicants are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme that age above 60 year in the state.
In this year west bengal government announced a various scheme to benefited their peoples. But Jay Johar Bandhu prakalpa scheme is mainly benefited to the people. Objectives to launch the scheme to betterment The Peoples those belongs to Scheduled Tribes and scheduled caste. We all know that the social backward classes conditions in our country. Some of can’t afford their medicine and many other important daily needs. So government of West Bengal improves level of these people and want they live a happy life.
Steps to apply for the scheme
All candidates those want to get the benefit of the scheme they firstly need to fill the application form here. We provide the steps with the help of these steps you can very easily fill the application form.
- Candidate clicks on the link “Jai Johar Bandhu prakalpa scheme application form 2020”.
- Now in the homepage click on the link application form 2020.
- After sometimes you have to see application form before to fill the application form read very carefully.
- Fill your name address age proof, Aadhar card, number and other detail that are required in the application form.
- Also attach the entire document that is required in the application form. At last click on the submit button.
So this is full information regarding Jai Johar Bandhu prakalpa scheme. So more information regarding the scheme you have to comment in below section. If you have any question regarding the article then also asked in comment box.