Delhi Driver Yojana Application Status: Chief Minister of Delhi announced new scheme for the drivers of the state. This scheme is for all those drivers who are registered in NCT delhi. Under this scheme all the drivers of the Delhi state will get rupees 5000 in the bank through dbt mode. The application procedure for the scheme has been started from 13 April 2020. All eligible drivers of the state are apply for the scheme before the last date. In this article we have to provide complete details regarding Delhi driver Yojana. We also discussed here the important documents and eligibility criteria for the scheme.
Detail about the scheme
Scheme name- delhi driver Yojana
Announced by- CM Arvind Kejriwal
Beneficiary- driver of the state
Beneficiary amount- 5000
Department – the transport department of Delhi
Starting date- to apply for the Yojana is 30th April 2020
Last date for the registration- 27 April 2020
Chief Minister of Delhi arvind Kejriwal announced on 2nd April 2020 due to the lock down huge number of drivers facing so many challenges and seeking for help from the Delhi government. Delhi government have decided that they will give one time financial help to all the drivers of rupees 5000 directly in your bank account. Those drivers who are having a valid driving license are eligible for the scheme. Holding APS be match with must be issued before 23rd march 2020. The beneficiaries who are the owner of public transports are eligible for the scheme.
Key features of the scheme
- This is scheme is a onetime financial assistance to for all the types of the Delhi city.
- Application process of the scheme started from 13 April 2020 and till 27 April 2020.
- The beneficiary amount will be credited directly to the bank account of the beneficiary that linked with Aadhar Card.
- The scheme is only for NCERT drivers of the city.
- You need to apply for the scheme within the stipulated given period.
- The application will be submitted view online mode only.
- An application form will be available on the Delhi transport official website you have to download from there.
- For application all must submit their PSV badge number and driving licence detail.
Delhi Driver Yojana Application Status
Government of Delhi announced to provide monetary assistant to the entire driver from the state that have been affected by the lockdown. Government had promise to provide financial assistance of one time to all the drivers individually. The beneficiary amount given by the Delhi government is 5000 rupees. According to the Kailash Gahlot all of you are requested that we have a lot of times to apply for the scheme. Due to the huge amount of traffic on the official website from Delhi transport Parivahan site is not working properly. Old driver candidates are advised to keep checking the space for more upcoming date.
Driving scheme eligibility criteria
- Only those driver are eligible for the scheme those have valid driving license.
- All beneficiaries must have a PSV badge which must be issued from 23rd march 2020.
- All drivers of the state who are the owner of a public transport are eligible for the schemes.
- In the scheme all transport owner such as auto rickshaw, taxes, Gramin Seva, phat phat Sewa, maxicab, eco-friendly Seva, e-rickshaw and school cabs are eligible in the scheme.
- If any case the driving license has been expired on or after the first February 2020 are also eligible for the scheme.
दिल्ली ड्राइवर योजना पंजीकरण
Online Registration All candidates are suggested by the government if they want to get the benefit of the schemes that no need to visit physically any government office. Application process is totally online. This scheme is a onetime financial assistance scheme for the drivers of the state. All interested and eligible candidates are applying through online mode. Only the driver of NCT of Delhi will be eligible for the benefit.
PSV bedge number
Date of birth
Official Website Link
We all know that due to the corona virus this time is very crucial for all. Mainly the poor peoples of the country are suffering in the period. Government of Delhi provides benefit to their drivers. With the help to launch the schemes Delhi driver Corona help yojana. The process of the financial help directly sent to the beneficiary account. This will help them allot in time of crisis.
Delhi driver Yojana application procedure
- All interested candidates don’t want to apply for Delhi driver Yojana firstly they have to visit the Delhi transport department officially.
- In the home page you have to see the link application for financial assistant by paratransit vehicle owners.
- Click on that link and you have to see.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Now you need to fill all the detail that asks in the application form.
- Also attach all the documents that are required to fill the application form.
- When you feel your valued Aadhar card number then your account automatically linked with this application for and then beneficiary amount will receive at the time government send to all the drivers.
- Follow the instruction as mention in it.
- Enter the Aadhar card number carefully.
दिल्ली ड्राइवर योजना आवेदन पत्र
Delhi government has provided rupees 5000 into directly India account for all eligible drivers. According to the Gahlot after announcement of the scheme after few 2 hours government will receive 231 application forms from the applicant. The benefit of the schemes will be given only for those who have got badge by 23 March 2020 and whose driving license will have validity on or after 1st February 2020.
Delhi driver Yojana Application Form:
Delhi State transport department has come up with the new scheme name New Delhi auto driver Yojana. The motive of schemes helps the final aid to the auto rickshaw drivers of Delhi State. We all know that due to the program virus affect not only Delhi State but all over the world has shut down. The lockdown will be closed in Delhi State 27 April to 2020.
Delhi driver Yojana application status
- Applicants those already applied for the schemes and want to check the status of the application form.
- Firstly candidate needs to visit the official website of Delhi transport corporation officially.
- Now in the homepage you have to see the link Delhi transport application status click on that link.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Fill the detail that asks in the given boxes.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you that are the status of your scheme.
Delhi government also provides helpline number for the drivers of the state. If you are interested in the schemes and want to apply for the scheme but you don’t know the full procedure regarding the schemes and concerned with the authority then you have to contact with this number. Applicant those want to feel any kinds of problems while registered their application form then you have to contact with the authority number given below between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Helpline number- 011 23930763 and 011 23970290
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the Starting and last date registration process for Delhi driver scheme?
Ans: Starting date to apply for the scheme is 13 April 2020 to 27 April 2020.
Q: How much beneficiary amount given by under the Delhi driver Yojana?
Ans: The beneficiary amount is 5002 to every Delhi driver who concerned with public transit passenger vehicle.
Q: How much amount of the benefit will be transferred?
Ans: The beneficiary amount transferred through DBT mode to the account of the driver.
Q: What are the Necessary documents for the Delhi driver Yojana?
Aadhar Card, valid driving licence, PSV padge number.
Dear readers this is the information’s of Delhi driver yojana. We hope that you satisfied with the information for more information you have to comment in below section.