Berojgari Bhatta Haryana 2020/saksham berojgari bhatta: Haryana government give the Berojgar Bhatta for the unemployed peoples of the state. India Government and also the state governments of Haryana launch a new scheme for the Welfare of the unemployed people. Today unemployment is a major problem in the state. That’s by state government launch of new scheme for the unemployed youth.
saksham berojgari bhatta
Here we discussed every face of the unemployed allowance in Haryana state. For more detail regarding the article you read all the paragraphs very carefully. We provide here the important documents and the eligibility criteria before to fill the application form must read the full detail.This Yojana is only for those people who have permanent residential in Haryana.
Scheme name – Berojgari Bhatta haryana
Announced by – chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar
Started by the state- haryana
Age criteria– minimum 18 years old and the maximum 35 years old
Total budget-300 caror
Starting date for registration- november 2019
Last date for registration- 30th November 2019
Apply mode- online
Berojgari Bhatta for 12th pass in Haryana
Chief minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar launch a new scheme for unemployed youth. This scheme provide employment for the youth. Haryana is a state where the problem of unemployment is of increases day by day.The main cause of this unemployment is population. Youth in the state those complete their education in a school and even in the college level at that time there have no any kind of job. The main objective of the scheme launched by the Haryana government is to reduce the unemployment in the state.
Government decided the 6 lakh total budget to successful for the same in the state. Under the scheme government given 1500 rupees monthly for unemployed youth in the state. The main motives of the government to provide a financial assistant to the the people. And also improve the level of the people in the state.
Berojgari Bhatta Haryana 2020
Government give this allowance for the unemployed youth. We all know that if any notification increased by the any department for the jobs there is a huge number of candidate apply for this jobs. Firstly for apply we have to pay large number of amount and the poor farmer family candidates can’t afford this.
In this competitions you can’t clear any examination without any coaching any extra classes aur any good books. But all these are very expensive and poor family candidate can’t do this. So the Government of Haryana has decided to give a unemployment allowance for those people who can’t afford any kind of these services. Because with the help of this Alliance candidate can apply for the any job and fill the application form with no any kind of financial issue. When candidates get the job with the help of this Yojana then candidate stop this allowance.
- Only those candidate are apply for this,those have a permanent residential in Haryana.
- Applicant age minimum required 18 years old and the maximum is 35 years old.
- Candidate must have the certificate of 12th class. Candidate also have the certificate of graduation and post graduation.
- Only those people eligible for this berojgari Bhatta those have no any kind of job.
- Those family income is less than 3 lakh only those applicant are eligible to take this unemployment allowance.
Good news to all the unemployed youth of the state.For all youth who complete Care Education but not have any kinds of jobs government give the berojgari Bhatta. All eligible and interested candidates of Haryana can apply for this rojgari Bhatta before the last date.Employment department had issued all the important dates regarding online registration. The minimum and the maximum area required for the berojgar Bhatta for more detail read the below sections. We provide full detail in below regarding berojgari Bhatta.
Unemployment allowance for the candidate
- Unemployment allowance distribution according to the classes we have discussed below.Its divided into three categories.
- For 10th and 12th class passed candidate government given 900 rupees allowance for those candidates
- For those candidate who complete their graduation , for those candidate government given Rupees 1500 monthly.
- For postgraduate candidates who complete their graduation government given rupees 3000.
Haryana government provide this allowance only for those candidate, those family members have no any kind of government job. Even candidate family yearly income is not more than 3 lakh. According to the authority in the previous year approximately 9251 lines candidate get the benefited under the scheme. Haryana government launched scheme because day-by-day on employment in the state is increased. In a next few years this is a major issue in the state of Haryana. We all know that not haryana but many states in India suffer with this problem.
Berojgari Bhatta List Haryana
Haryana government launched scheme only for the Welfare of the people. Haryana government given financial assistant to the poor peoples. Because the government want to see that our young generation does not become a burden on the family. This is a good scheme for the youth of the state. Not only boys but also girls take this benefit from the Government of Haryana.
Age proof certificate
12th class marksheet
passport size photograph
Haryana unemployment allowance registration
- All applicant those want to apply for this allowance firstly they have to go on this link” haryana berojgari Bhatta“.
- After opening the page click on the “qualification type”
- In next page you can see a questions” do you want to register for” you can see a many options select appropriate. Also click on go to registration.
- You can see your application form for unemployment allowance.
- Fill the form very carefully in this firstly fill your name, father name, date of birth, email ID, education qualification and other details that are required in the application form.
- After verify click on the submit button.
- After submission of the application form you receive a apply number in your registered mobile number. Save this for your future use.
Frequently ask question by the candidates
How can I apply for this scheme?
You can follow some steps we provide all steps in above paragraph.
What is the last date for registration?
30th November is the last date for registration.
I complete my 12th class,I eligible for this unemployment allowence?
Yes of course you are eligible ,you get 900 rupees from Haryana government as unemployment allowance.
The article regarding Haryana berojgari Bhatta. If you like this article then please share with your friends and relatives. If you have any questions regarding the article then ask in the comment box we also answer your question as soon as possible.