Bangla Awas Yojana list: Dear readers, here we have to provide the complete details regarding Bangla Awas Yojana. Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana is also known as “Bangla Awas Yojana” in Bengal state. Each beneficiary family get rupees 1.2 lakh to built a house. Huge numbers of peoples are benefited under the scheme. Aim to provide 5 lakh houses to people those living in rural areas. With the help of the schemes government improve the level of the poor peoples. Governments of bangal improve the ruler areas people conditions and also creating score for employment in villages.
Check Bangla Awas yojana Application Status
The Aawas Yojana is a government initiative scheme which aims to open affordable house for the weaker section. In Bangal Aawas Yojana contribute both Central and state government the share of Central government is 60% and the share of state government is 40%. Apart from the rupees 1.2 lakh each beneficiary get an additional rupees 18,000 as basis of 90 days under the MANREGA for waiting their own house. Each day beneficiary work will get rupees 204.When you apply for Bangla Yojana then you will receive an application reference number to check if you name in and listed on the beneficiary list. This list contains the individual’s name whose application has been accepted. Here we have to provide the complete list of Bangal awas Yojana.
Highlights of bangal housing scheme
- Aadhar card is mandatory to apply for the scheme.
- Without Aadhar cards peoples can’t eligible to get the benefits of the scheme even they can’t apply for the scheme.
- The result will carry of photographs of the applicants and will also help beneficiary know the status of the application.
- Applicant filling the form at the CSE will be provided with an acknowledgement receipt.
- Application form will be available at a nominal cost of rupees 25 each.
- The service will be available throughout 60,000 common service centre located in urban areas.
Bangla Awas Yojana List
Government of Bengal announced the latest update regarding Awas Yojana. Government of Bengal announced the beneficiary list of Aawas Yojana. Those already apply for Awas Yojana and now they need to check the best Bengal Awas Yojana beneficiary list. Awas yojana will receive an application reference number to check if your name is enlisted.
Eligibility for Bangal Aawas Yojana
- Beneficiary family must not on a pucca house anywhere in the state of Bengal..
- No family member should have opted for any government initiated housing scheme previously.
- Both joint and single ownership are allowed for a married couple
- The overall annual income of a household should be within rupees 6 lakh to rupees 18 lakh.
- Those beneficiaries who have already a pucca house Indian name do not qualify for given Yojana.
- Beneficiary belongs to low income group, middle income group and economically weaker section are eligible for this Yojana.
- Medium income group are eligible to get benefits.
- Womens, irrespective of caste and religion are eligible to get benefit.
- Schedule caste and Scheduled Tribes are eligible to get benefits.
- All womens of the states are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme
Bangla Awas Yojana list:This Yojana motive to provide affordable house to the weaker and middle section families. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Government of India purpose to built around 2 crore pukka house by 2022 with all bases amenities such as water supply sanitation and electricity supply. CM of Bengal Mamata Banerjee inaugurated schemes to help fund 5 lakh houses in rular area. Mamta banarji also announced a plan to layout A Thousand kilometres of roadways in the states of Bengal.
Bangla Awas Yojana Status Online
CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurated the scheme of bangla Awas Yojana. Objectives provide 5 lakh houses to people living in rural areas of the state. Duration the announcement made ahead of the 2018 ruler also announced that work to Lake 8000 kilometres of road in the state would begin next month. She also said that there are many in the state that does not have a proper house. We have to decide to build 5 lakh new houses in rural areas. All peoples who have a mud houses or do not have house will benefit from this scheme. Inflation is higher food prices are showing let us try and provide shelter for needy families. We have to stand with them.
CM such that the money e to warehouse would be handed over to those concerned in 4 installments. I know this purpose make things difficult for the peoples of the state what that is the government norms. Rupees 1.2 lakh each will be given for each house. In case of jungle Mahal, purulia, Bankura and West Midnapore districts 1.3 lakh will be given to the families.
Awas yojana List Download
For poor people’s government also will 25 Lakh new houses for the poor under various schemes. The new plans of the government is announced by cm is that lay down a thousand kilometres of roadways in the state. Next month the inauguration of this plan to lay down 8000 kilometres of roadways in rural areas, Also said that Bengal is the number one in the country in terms of housing and Rural Employment generation.
West Begal awas yojana gramin list 2020
According to the Government of Bengal there is a various types of scheme for the different sections of people.CM said that people should know about the kanyashree and Yuvashree schemes and take the benefits of the scheme. The chief ministers stress on the role of the three tier Panchayat system for the all round development of the peoples.
Bangla Awas Yojana list
According to the rules of the rural housing project the beneficiaries get their wages in three installments along with the points to build the houses. Senior officer said that the beneficiaries are very poor they are mostly daily labours. Communities among this section has desired up in the past few big as their earning dropped. Now if they get cash they will start spending and the aggregate demands in rular area will rise which will keep the rural economy alive. He also said that the total number of beneficiaries under the housing scheme in Bengal was 11 lakh.
Under bundle Aawas Yojana all ews category peoples, LIG group, poor people are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme. This scheme aims to develop cities and town as new engine for growth will and tail and investment of rupees 3 lakh crore in the next five years. Under Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana those belong to poor lower middle groups are eligible. The main objective of the scheme is to provide housing for all. In this scheme some housing plan launched by the state government and some by Ministry of developers. Once the state government will launch the scheme the application form will be made available to the desired applicant through bank and government offices.
Steps to check the Bangal Aawas Yojana list
- Firstly want to check the list of beneficiary candidates then you need to visit official website.
- Now select to search by name option from the search beneficiary dropdown menu.
- Enter the first three characters of your name and click on the show button.
- Now the result will appear on the screen.
- Check the list to find your name and other details.
The top four states of the country in the performance of the housing project is best Bengal, andhra Pradesh, uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh are ahead of all other states in Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana City project. Does Bengal is ahead of most of the states in the country in terms of contribution of houses under PMAY scheme. The main credit for that goes to the west bengal government. The rating agency Iqra said that. In the other hands under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana rural project has built the highest number of houses in rural area in the state of West Bengal. Central government has come up with the scheme with aim of providing housing for all the peoples of country by 2022.
Bangla Awas Yojana list:So where is here we provide the complete details regarding bangal Awas Yojana that is also known as Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana . For more updates regarding the scheme comment in below section.