Arundhati Swarna Yojana: Arundhati Swarna Yojana is announced by Assam government. This Yojana is announced by Finance Minister Mr. himanta biswa Sharma. This scheme announced in the year of 2019. Under the schemes government of Assam will provide 1 Tola of gold to newly married bride of rupees 30000 to 38000 weaker sections. But only those families are eligible to get the benefit of the schemes those belongs to be cross section that is EWS and whose parent’s annual income from all sources is not more than 500000 rupees per year. Now government is start this scheme from 1st January 2020. All the government will deposit rupees 30000 to rupees 38000 in there bank account.
The Arundhati gold scheme is going to be implemented from 1st January 2020. Assam government has launched the scheme for the beneficiary people. Name the scheme Arundhati Swarna Yojana the scheme was first announced in the last month. The benefit of Arundhati Swarna Yojana will give on the girl first marriage only the relative of the bride will have to get the Wedding registration. Government provides 30000 for gold in the hard form. After get the beneficiary amount in the account of the beneficiary then bride will send the receipt of the gold to the official website. Assam government gives this money only for purchased for the gold to the bride.
Detail of the scheme
Scheme name- arundhati Swarna Yojana
Announce by- Finance Minister Mr. himanta biswa Sharma
Launch date- 6 February 2019
Beneficiary– Economically weaker section bride
Total cost for the scheme- 800 crore
Starting date of the scheme– 1st January 2020
Objective- to provide 1 Tola gold to the bride
Launch state- Assam Scheme
Assam bride gold scheme 2020 for the weaker section girl of the state. In all over India there are almost 50% of marriages that are not registered with the government officially. So the Government of Assam has announced a news beneficiary scheme for the girl bride to get the benefit of the scheme bride must register their marriage under the special Marriage Act as announced by the concerned authority. Under the scheme the main beneficiary is newlyweds of Assam. With the help of the scheme government increase the percentage of registered marriage.
Main features of the scheme
- Under the schemes government of Assam gave 1 Tola of gold rupees 30000 and 38000 economically weaker section of the state bride.
- Total cost 300 crore for the scheme of arundhati Swarna Yojana.
- Under the schemes government distribute 10 gram gold to all beneficiary bride in the state.
- With the help of the scheme the Assam government can keep a check on the percentage of child marriage in their state.
- The initiative will be provide at the time of wedding to the bride.
- Those brides want to get the benefit of the scheme they must register under special marriage rule 1954.
- The scheme officially implemented in the state in the month of January 20, 2020 .
Assam has about 300000 marriages every year but only 50000 to 60000 are registered so government want registered every couple in officially.
It is mentioned that minimum education qualification should be 10th standard but minimum education qualification criteria have been relaxed for the tribes and workers of tea Gardens.
Under Arundhati Swarna Yojana is for the Arundhati government gives the financial supporter to the weaker section of the state. Who want to avail the benefit of Arundhati swarna Yojana 2019 should have to do the registration of marriage under special marriage rule 1954. Government will provide 1 Tola that is 10 grams gold of rupees 38000 at the time of their wedding. With the help of the schemes government decrease the child marriage in the state. The initiative will be provide at the time of bidding. The total cost of the scheme is rupees 800 crore.
Arundhati swarna yojana eligibility criteria
- Those candidate are applying for the scheme they must have the Bonafide certificate of Assam state.
- The family income of the beneficiary is not exceeding 5 lakh from all sources.
- The applicant must be a newlywed.
- Those bride want to get the benefit those is required for the scheme is 18 year and their grooms ages 21 years old.
- When girls went to get married she has studied at least up to class 10 at the time of registration.
- Bride should be registered at special marriage rule 1954 in Assam.
- At the time of registration for the scheme girl must have the permanent address because it’s required at the time of registration.
- The scheme is only applicable for the first marriage of the girl.
- The Eligible Bride and bridegroom must apply for the scheme before the date of their wedding.
State finance minister Hemant Vishva Sharma said that those bride want to get the benefit of the scheme and get 10 gram of gold as a gift from the government then she completed at least 10 standard at the registered her marriage. The scheme will cost about rupees 800 crore annually on the government exchequer. There is good news to the Assam girls who want to get married in upcoming month in this year 2020. Assam government launch scheme to the newly married couple.
E W S certificate
Family annual income
Arundhati Swarna Yojana
The scheme launch this year 2020 in the month of January. State government will give each beneficiary bride a fixed Amount to buy 10 gram of gold during her marriage if it is registered. Chief Minister of Assam Nanda sonowal announced the scheme to the beneficiary girl those belongs to economically weaker section. In the state of Assam this scheme is implemented in 1st January 2020. The relative of the bride will have to get the wedding registration.
Under the schemes bride will not get 10 grams of jewelry that is gold will not be given in physically form the Government of Assam? After marriage registration and verification government give rupees 30000 to 38000 will be provided to make the purchase. The marriage has to be registered under special Marriage Act 1956. Objectives of the government to straighten women employment and reduce child marriage in Assam state.
The Government of Assam has announced to start the scheme to prevent child marriage and to encourage the registration of marriage. Under Arundhati Swarna Yojana every girl in the state will be gifted 10 grams of gold at the time of marriage. Government provides board is not in the physical form. The government will deposit rupees 30000 in the bank account of the beneficiary bride. The amount of rupees 30000 for 10 grams of gold has been fixed after considering the average price of Gold for whole year.
Steps to apply for Arundhati Swarna Yojana
All candidates those want to get the benefit of the schemes they can very easily to get the benefit of the scheme. Those brides who want to get benefit they only registered their marriage under the special marriage rules 1954. At this time there is a no any application procedure for Arundhati Swarna yojana. When authority will release any information regarding application procedure for the schemes we will update here.
So guys this is full information’s of the scheme Arundhati Swarna assam gold Yojana. For more information you have to comment in below section. If you have any questions regarding the article then you ask in below box.